"She's mean!" Exclaimed Alex.

"She's Cristina Yang mean!" Added Luke. "Mean but we like her for some reason."

"I actually love Cristina Yang," murmured Ella with a smile. "Oh come on! I'm going to be a good manager."

"Ella," said Reggie with a smile, "I love you. A lot. So much. But, uhm, could you please not be our manager?"

"Come on guys!" Exclaimed Peyton before gasping shortly. "I'm gonna teach her everything and she'll be a great manager. She's going to go on tour with you and she'll stay in LA next year."

"You hate us, don't you?" Questioned Julie.

"I don't hate you."

"Then why did you leave Kathryn Merteuil over here" Peyton and Ella rolled their eyes "as our manager? That for me is a sign of hate."

"Because I will be leaving to New York and I can't leave you guys without a replacement."

"And I owed her a favor."

Peyton walked towards Luke and grabbed little baby Alex. The girl looked over at Luke and then at Peyton and started to cry, making Peyton open her mouth.

"I barely even touched you!"

"You can't leave!" Exclaimed Alex, grabbing the baby and making her calm down. Peyton raised her eyebrows.

"She likes everyone but me! Am I ugly to babies or something?"

"No! What? No!" Said Luke as he stood next to Alex and the baby. "Little Alex, you should not judge by appearances. I mean... Terminator was supposed to be O.J. Simpson but they said he was too nice to play a killing machine."

"I think this little girl is too young to understand why that's wrong to assume."

"You are never to young for a good O.J. Simpson reference," chimed in Reggie and Luke nodded.

"The point is that you cannot leave me..." Luke cleared his throat as soon as he heard himself. "I mean us... you cannot leave us. I offered you to come to the tour with us."

"And I'd love to but I have to do so many stuff in New York before my year starts. I have to get a job, get roommates, get an apartment. It takes time."

"Imagine how cool you'll be at college if you say you spend your summer touring with a rock band," added Luke, grabbing the baby off Alex's hands and holding her. Little Alex placed her little hands on Luke's face and that made Luke chuckle. "You'll be cool in two seconds."

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Besides, we'll hit New York a month before you enter school. You can stay there while— Alex I'm trying to have a conversation over here and I can focus if your hands are all over my face," interrupted Luke as he tried to swipe off Alex's hands, but the girl was determined to keep them there. "You are making this so hard!"

"To continue Luke's point," jumped Alex, making Peyton raise her eyebrows. "Please don't leave us with this Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction."

"That's an awesome reference, where did you learn that?" Asked Luke as he played with the baby's fingers.

"Uhm, you." Luke nodded before looking at Peyton.