Chapter 3~Sky Kingdom

The wolf held me with a tight grip, as we flew over the clouds. It was exhilarating, and scary at the same time. The exhilarating part, was I'd never been this high, let alone ever flown anywhere, and the scary part, was that I was probably going to my death.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked, looking up at the wolf.

"None of your buisness, pup." He muttered around my scruff.

"What's your name?" I barked.

"Sharptooth." He replied coldly. I looked ahead, not wanting to talk to Sharptooth anymore. A large chunk of ground was starting to appear through the clouds.

The wolves began to lower us down, and they landed on their paws. A golden winged she-wolf appeared in front of us. A large silver crown rested on her head between her ears. Four other wolves were behind her. She dipped her head.

"Thank you, Blast, for bringing them to me." She said, padding up to us.

"Who the heck are you?" Pacho asked, recoiling from her.

The she-wolf glared at Pacho. "I'm. Queen. Blaze," She whispered through gritted teeth. Blaze's face softened, as she looked to the four wolves behind her. "Take them on the tour, please."

"Yes, your majesty," The black wolf dipped his head, and Sharptooth let me stand on solid ground for once. "Follow me, young pups." The black wolf swished Pacho, Velvea, and I into the middle of the wolves. They stood on either side of us, front and back, left and right.

"Excuse me," Velvela tapped on the black wolf's leg with her tail. "What's your name?"

"Eclipse," He replied, not looking at Velvela. "And those are Jag," The black wolf to my left. "Sky," A brown wolf to my right. "and Sharp." The scarred black wolf behind me. All of these wolves were frightening.

"Where-Where are you taking us?" I stammered, looking around. All I could see were the furry walls that were Eclipse, Jag, Sky, and Sharp.

"On a tour," Eclipse explained. "Here we are now." We stopped, and Eclipse stepped out of the way so we could see. It was a cave that was split up into three parts. Three of us. Three parts. Oh god.

"Wait! Don't-" Eclipse smiled, and pushed Velvela into the left part. Bars slammed over the entrance, so she couldn't get out. He flung Pach onto the right part, and the same thing happened.

"Please! Please don't do this!" I begged. Eclipse stepped back. Phew. Sharp stepped forward. Crap. He unsheathed his claws, and slashed at me. The only thing he could manage to get was my tail, which came clean off.

With searing pain above my butt, Sharp picked my up and threw me into the middle part so hard, I broke my front leg. Steel bars slammed in font of my part, and I looked out through them, seeing the smiling pictures of the wolves.

"Why," My voice was cracked, as I tried to call out to them. "Why did you do this?"

Eclipse snorted. "Queen's orders. You'll get a meal once a day, and you'll get let out every five months to fight an opponent," Every five months? I was going to be stuck here forever. "You'll get let out every day with supervision." Eclipse let out a laugh, and then walked away with the others.

I lay my head on my left paw, while licking my broken right leg. I'm tired of being treated like garbage, I thought between licks. I'll show them someday. Someday.....