[UserSorryForBeingOP : I dropped my driver’s card. +2 Points]

[UserAutumnFlowersFall: Little gong, top him! Do it! Get it on with Da Shixiong! Do Da Shixiong until he can’t get out of bed for three days! +2 Points]

[UserDazedandConfused: **** you! I remember this was on the front page. I bookmarked it a long time ago then today I see it changed channel! ****! This turned gay! My eyes! -2 Points]

[UserBuErChen: Whoa, a straight guy appeared! 0 Points]

(TN: On the internet the admins or creators are jokingly called “bus drivers.” People who want something, like access to a group or more content, sometimes call themselves “passengers.” Hence, “swipe the card” is posting a comment to “pay” for content/access. Dropping the student card, etc. are jokes. Basically, they are leaving comments and also asking for more content. Thirsty fujoshi asking for smut?)

……..

You ****er!

System, you did this on purpose!

Chu Yu almost couldn’t stop himself from coughing up a mouthful of blood. Blinking, he tried hard to disregard the frenzied barrage of comments. He squinted and tried to see Xie Xi’s expression more clearly. Chu Yu couldn’t see if he was happy or angry but Xie’s Xi’s voice was soft as he whispered in Chu Yu’s ear: “It seems that my efforts were insufficient and I must try harder… in spite of everything Shixiong didn’t respond at all.”

Chu Yu inwardly mocked the comments that artificially overlaid his vision. Then, suddenly, his lips were sucked as Xie Xi kissed him. Xie Xi’s warm breath intimately mingled with Chu Yu’s. Though he couldn’t see Xie Xi’s expression clearly, he felt his emotions through the kiss that was urgent and ruthless. Chu Yu tilted his head to try to avoid the kiss but his chin was firmly held still. Xie Xi pressed deeper, prying mouth open with the tip of his unyielding tongue and entangling Chu Yu’s tongue with his.

Xie Xi’s other hand wandered over his body, caressing here and there, rubbing his lower back. Gradually, it went lower and lower, exploring his body.

Chu Yu almost choked. Dizzy and light-headed, lights swam in front of his eyes.

However, gradually his body felt hotter and hotter and even became aroused.

Chu Yu wanted to cry but there weren’t enough tears: Chu Yu, Chu Yu, you are a straight man. Being push down by a man, not only do you not feel disgusted, you actually …

Xie Xi gently withdrew, chuckled, and said in a low voice: “Shixiong, you reacted.”

He tenderly pulled out the hairpin out from Chu Yu’s hair. Looking at the hairpin, Xie Xi couldn’t help but lower his head and gently kiss Chu Yu on the lips again with his eyes glistening. He shook his head and said: “I thought Shixiong hated me and hated the hairpin that I gave him. I believe that it was thrown away … but just now I saw the sword tassel on Xun Sheng. In fact, Shixiong doesn’t hate me, right?”

“…”

Chu Yu resigned himself to his fate in despair. His face was still expressionless but he couldn’t help panting. His chest heaved up and down violently.

Xie Xi propped himself up and looked down at Chu Yu on the bed. He smiled while lifting his hand and then he gently pulled down Chu Yu’s robe till it was halfway down his chest. Xie Xi’s ice-cold fingers that were still stained with blood caressed the cool, smooth, and delicate skin.

Catching sight of the blood on his hands, Xie Xi suddenly blinked and stared at them blankly in a daze, as if he had remembered something. He slowly withdrew his hand and bent down until one side of his face was on Chu Yu’s bare chest. Tightly cradling Chu Yu’s body in his arms, Xie Xi lay on top of him as if he was going to sleep.