I Hate You -- Part 2

Start from the beginning

herself?

Apparently, Oliver wasn't expecting that either because he was frozen in his place with a tight grip on his wand. Y/N was waiting for him to get rid of it but he was unable to move.

The boggart version of herself, stepped out of the wardrobe with an evil smirk on her face as she laughed at Oliver.

Y/N's POV:

I watched as the boggart version of myself stepped out of the wardrobe with an evil smirk on its face as it laughed at Oliver.

I felt sorry for him, really. He was frozen in place and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should face it or I should... watch...

It felt.. really mean and it wasn't in my nature but I was interested. I felt really bad but when I tried to step in the boggart started talking...

Oliver Wood's POV:

I wasn't expecting this. I tightened my grip on my wand. 

Y/N was watching me trying to get rid of it. But I was just frozen, I was unable to move.

It came out, with an evil smirk and then laughed at me.

"Well, I believe this is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard" I heard the boggart say.

"The mighty Oliver Wood has every girl at his feet... except the one he truly wants"

3rd Person's POV:

"The mighty Oliver Wood has every girl at his feet... except the one he truly wants" Y/N looked confused at her boggart self.

She had no idea what was going on or why Oliver wasn't even moving from his spot. He just looked scared and... defeated.

"Ri- Ridik-" Oliver tried his best to get rid of it but he definitely wasn't succeeding.

"You'd really think someone like me could be with someone like you?" she heard the boggart taunt him. "I HATE you!"

Y/N stepped in front of Oliver making the boggart face her instead and soon enough her boggart version transformed into a huge spider.

"Riddikulus!" she said making the spider burst into a million bubbles and disappearing into the air.

Y/N turned around to see Oliver was still speechless and frozen in his place. She didn't really know what to say.

She had basically witnessed herself telling Oliver that she hated him.

But that was something the two of them did on a daily basis. She had no idea why this was his biggest fear.

"Um, O-Oliver uh-" she said rubbing her arm awkwardly.

"Don't talk to me" he spat out glaring at her.

"E-excuse me?"

"You heard me. Don't ever talk to me again!" he snapped before he walked out of the storeroom. Y/N didn't even hesitate on following him out.