[2] Movies

[2] Movies

--Abigail--

"Get ready the guys are coming over soon!" Nash yelled out.

I still can't believe i'm doing this. Im hanging out with the most annoying people in the world.

I ran back up stairs and decided to take a shower. It was actually the quickest shower I've probably ever taken.

When I hopped out of the shower, I blow dried my hair and put back on foundation, along with eyeliner and mascara.

I got dressed into these Cameron Dallas sweatpants that cam gave me about a week ago. They were the most comfortable sweatpants I've ever worn. I then put on a sweatshirt that says 'obey' on it with some vans.

I ran back downstairs and saw all the guys.

 Great.

 I rolled my eyes and ran into the kitchen to make myself a bagel, since Nash didn't let me eat cereal.

I walked through the kitchen door and with my luck, I just had to bump into one of the guys. But this guy was the oh-so wonderful Matthew. He was the most annoying in the group.

"Oh... uh h-hi Abigail," he stuttered "uhm you look uhm uh nice today..."

His eyes were locked into my eyes. Damn his eyes are gorgeous. And I never noticed that until right now.

I realized we were still staring at each others eyes when the rest of the guys started taking pictures of us and saying:

 "aww look at them!"

 "OTP! OTP!"

 "Look at you lovebirds!"

I began to awkwardly walk away from Matthew. I went over to the toaster and started toasting my bagel. I turned around to find Matthew and the rest of the guys gone, but Nash standing in front of the little island we have in the middle of our kitchen.

Uh-oh.

--Matt--

Out of all of the girls eyes I've seen, she has the most beautiful eyes in the world. We were just staring for about 2 minutes, when the guy had to ruin the moment and start saying 

"aww look at them!"

 "OTP! OTP!"

 "Look at you lovebirds!"

 Abigail walked away when they started saying that. They always ruin stuff, but I do too... so I shouldn't be complaining. 

I got pushed out by Nash. He was giving me a "what are you doing?" Stare and took me out of the kitchen. I just stood in front of the kitchen door for a couple seconds. When I turned, all of the guys were surrounding me with their phones in their hands - recording me, I believe.

"Aww does Matthew have a crush? Awwww" Jack Johnson cooed.

"N-no i dont," I started To stutter. "We just bumped to each other... thats all."

"Yeah, sweetie I don't think bumping in and staring at each others eyes for like 2 minutes is nothing. Plus, you didn't say anything back at her like 'move out my way' you were actually ... into her." Taylor teased.

--Abigail--

"What was That all about?" Nash said emphasizing 'that'.

"N-nothing ...  just don't worry about it" I said low.

"Don't worry about it? Abigail you were staring into Matthew's eyes for quite a while. As your older brother by a minute I am going to worry." Nash said back.

I turned back around when I heard my bagel pop out. I went to grab the frosting and frosted it on the counter where my back could be facing Nash. "Well what does it matter we just bumped into each other an-" of course, Nash cut me off.

"No, you guys were staring at each other. You can't fall for him - trust me I know matt from his past relationships and he really messes up big time. Don't go after him." He said in a concerned voice.

"Nash is that what you think? That I'd fall for him? Ew, no." I turned around to and took my bagel to the dining room table.  

When Matthew saw what I had in my hand, his eyes went big. "WHAT?! A BAGEL? CAN I HAVE SOME??"

I nodded, ripping the bagel in half. Seems to me Matthew would do anything for bagels.

"Okay,  guys we have to get going or else we'll miss the movie" Nash said.

We all went outside to the car. Cameron in the drivers seat, Nash in the passenger seat, the Jacks in the back seat with Aaron, Shawn in the middle left seat, Taylor in the middle seat, and Matthew in the middle right seat.

"Oh great, now where am I gonna sit?" I guess only Cam heard me.

"Uh .. I dunno. sit on Taylor, Shawn or Matt." and this time Matt had to hear it.

"Uh Abigail you can si-sit with-er on me.." Matt said trailing off. I gave him a 'no thanks' and decided to sit with Shawn. He was nicer, and cooler than Matthew. 

"So ... you choose me?" Shawn said with a smirk.

"Uh-huh" I nodded.

The car ride was just for 20 minutes. Thank God its not an hour because I don't know how fat I feel to Shawn, but I don't want to have him feel uncomfortable.

I took a quick glance at Matthew and he seemed.. sad? Upset? I guess Shawn saw me look because he started talking to me about him.

"Don't worry bout him, he'll be alright."

We finally got off the car after driving around for like 10 minutes looking for a parking spot. I put on some earbuds and started listening to the Ed Sheeren radio. Tenerife sea went on. I saw in my corner of my eyes Matthew looking at me. But off course, I didn't were a hoodie so I couldn't really hide my face.

--Abigail--

I took of my earbuds and saw Nash paying for the tickets.

"Uh - 9 tickets for the fault in our stars?" He sounded almost embarrassed for watching the movie. I grinned.

"What you didn't say we were watching that movie!" Taylor emphasized the 'that'. 

"Oh, grow some balls Tay." I rolled my eyes.

Taylor stuck his tongue out at me, "You meanie!"

"Guys c'mon lets go before the movie starts!" Cam said.

***

We sat all the way on the top. Here's the order: Cam, Nash, the Jacks, Aaron, Taylor, Matthew, myself, and Shawn.

How the hell did I end up with Matthew?

***

"THAT WAS THE WORST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!" Taylor said when we were on on way home.

"What? No it wasn't! It was sad! I was crying! Shawn had to comfort me." I pouted.

A/N

Comment/Vote !!

xx

-I