She looked at him and he smiled at her and she so loved the effort he made to keep her closer, she rested her head on his shoulder while he kissed her head in reaction and in the same time Ronak rested his back on Shehnaaz and Sidharth kept his other hand on Shehnaaz and Ronak's hand and it indeed felt bliss.

"You have no idea how beautiful it feels to be around you both," said Shehnaaz with her moist eyes.

"Thanks for completing our family, you both are my reason to live," said Sidharth making Shehnaaz kiss his cheeks and he rested his head on her's while caressing Ronak's hair.

Few more weeks passed by and the bond and connection between the three was growing stronger and stronger, it was approximately 2 months to their marriage today, in this two months they were exploring their relationship every day and with each passing day their life felt like they were meant to be with each other, they grew closer emotionally and we're with each other with every moment of their life, Sidharth loneliness was cured by Shehnaaz's presence in his life and he was almost dependent on her emotionally he loved the way she took care of him and pampered him, many times he felt what if he would have decided to not marry her then today he would have regretted it so much and each day he thanked God for sending her in his life.

Today was a special occasion as Sidharth's one of the close friend was getting married and Sidharth and Shehnaaz were to attend the wedding, Shehnaaz was pretty excited for this as it would be her first time meeting Sidharth's friend so she wanted to look her best, Sidharth was in the office and would come to pick her up and had asked her to be ready on time, she took an extra effort today to choose what to wear and finally settled on wearing a sky blue coloured saree with jewellery and an open hair, simple yet elegant was her style mantra and she knew it would work for her.

In no time she wore the saree and sat in front of the table and started getting ready, with the minimal make, right lipstick and a simple hairdo and she aced the look, after having a keen look at herself she was satisfied with what it turned out to be, She heard the footsteps and knew Sidharth had arrived, he entered the room looking into his mobile saying, "Naaz, are you ready? we have to drive a bit outskirts, we need to leave early, " announced Sidharth.

"Mai to kabse ready hou, your late Mr Sharma, " said Shehnaaz standing near the mirror doing her touch up.

Sidharth looked at her direction and was mesmerized, he walked towards her and stood behind her and said, "I must say, Mrs Sharma, you have dressed to kill today, you look heavenly, " said Sidharth.

"Thank you, chalo ready ho jao, " said Shehnaaz looking at Sidharth who kept staring at her shamelessly.

Sidharth got ready in a white suit looking effortlessly handsome and Shehnaaz left no chance to gawk at him, Sidharth held her hand and they moved out of the room, they meet Ronak and other housemates and took the leave, they reached the venue after travelling for an hour, they entered the venue with Shehnaaz holding Sidharth's arm, they went inside and there stood a bunch of Sidharth's friends who waited for him, Sidharth proudly announced and introduced Shehnaaz as his wife and Shehnaaz couldn't be happier, whenever someone asked about Shehnaaz there was a smile on Sidharth's face when he told them about her and Shehnaaz loved the way he continuously held her hand not leaving it for a second and never let her feel left out.

The wedding ceremony was done and everyone congratulated the couple and later the dinner happened, Sidharth had planned to get back early as the journey back home was long and if they start late they would reach home late, Sidharth and Shehnaaz started back their journey, the atmosphere was so good in the night and there were possibilities that it would rain today, Shehnaaz was lost looking outside the window with the breeze flowing from the open window made her hair float in the air making her look even more enticing to Sidharth making it difficult for him to just concentrate on driving

They travelled for while and it started raining heavily, Shehnaaz got excited and her face was instantly lit up, she had an urge to go out and enjoy the rain but knew the person besides her won't allow any of this but how could she miss such a chance, what's the harm in trying she thought and looked towards Sidharth and smiled, "Sidharthhhhh," she said in her cute voice and Sidharth knew she is going to demand something he won't like, "Yes Naaz, bolo kya chahiye," asked Sidharth.

"Chalo na barish mai bhigate hai, look the atmosphere is so good, pleaseeeeee," requested Shehnaaz.

"Are you for real? you will fall sick, chup chap bhaito," replied Sidharth.

Shehnaaz frowned but was stubborn enough to make him get wet into rain today, she slightly moved towards Sidharth and raised from her seat and kissed his cheeks and went towards his ear and whispered, "Please na babyyy chalo," and that was it Sidharth was clean bowled, it was the first time when Shehnaaz must have called him with this lovely dovy names that too when she looked so attractive,  she was deliberately trying to come closer to him making him lose his control, the moment he heard those words he stopped his car, Shehnaaz thought he stopped it for her to go out and quickly peaked his cheeks and ran got out of the car in no time before Sidharth could stop.

Shehnaaz got out of the car and went in the middle of road, the area was quite enough with lesser traffic and it was night time so had minimal traffic, the cold water droplets made her shiver till her body got adjusted to it, she looked up and let the water fall on her face, in no time she was fully drenched into the water, the saree she wore started sticking to her body at right places making her look so hot to ignore, Sidharth was lost in her beauty, ahe looked so hot and sexy to him today that he feared if he went close to her today he might lose the control he had maintained for so long, she was already looking so beautiful in the saree and now seeing her in the wet saree was so mesmerizing that he felt to go and hold her in his arms and claim her as his, he kept gawking at her as if she was there in the rain for him, Sidharth knew she had a perfect body but today the highlighting of her curve was making her look so "irresistible," his eyes were naturally fixed on her waist where the water droplets were flowing down her skin making it look so inviting for him that he felt to go and grab her waist.

He removed his coat and got outside the car, as Shehnaaz had already gone out and was wet how could he miss a chance to have romance a with her, Shehnaaz was facing her back to Sidharth when he got outside the car, she was lost in her world enjoying the moment, Sidharth quietly went behind her and slide his hand around her bare waist, Shehnaaz instantly froze as his cold hand grabbed her waist, she held her pallu tightly in her fist in anticipation while Sidharth pulled her back and she bounced on his rock hard chest, her heartbeat was as fast it could be while Sidharth ran down his fingers from her shoulder to her fingers slowly as he could living the moment and held her hand, he freed her pallu from her hand and replaced it with his fingers and nuzzled his head into her hair as if he was indulging her fragrance.

Sorry for the cliff hanger..🙈

So will they kiss??

Keep the guessing going..

Stay tuned..