"I promised I was leaving and I've contacted my people."

I nodded, that was the only thing I could do, I didn't want him to go, I need him and I know he was the first man, stranger or not, that I've fallen hard for, my dreams are filled with him, my thoughts are filled with him and I like the feeling of him close to me just like now.

"It's good you are leaving."

"I would have gone but I was waiting for you."

I didn't know but I was relieved that I could still see him.

"Let's talk." He said and sat closer, well that was not a good idea as I felt my heartbeat increase.

I simply nodded not even breathing fine anymore.

"Yes I'm werewolf."

"I know." I didn't look him in the eye I am afraid of looking into those golden eyes.

"I killed that boy but I was angry, they slapped you and they shot me."

"Why did you follow me."

"I couldn't stay away from you, I wanted you, your scent and to see your face all day."

I looked into his eyes now and caught a faint glow in them. I know a tad bit about werewolves but I didn't believe they exist but here was one sitting very close to me.

"So back there in the mountains you had a fight with others." I remembered I saw a lot of bites, animal teeth mark and scratch, even how fast he healed.

"I had a fight with a rival pack and barely escaped. But Ava you wouldn't even have seen me. I crawled out because I wanted to see you."

"What? See me? I don't understand any of this, did you know I was coming there."
He shook his head before inhaling deeply as if considering to say it.

"We're mate Ava. You are my mate that's why I struggled to see you and I followed you home and stayed up till now because I've always thought of how to tell you."

"Wait you are too fast I didn't get a bit of what you said." His talk is too lame and I don't think I can believe any of them. Mate? I don't think I can be a mate to a werewolf, I don't even believe the fairytale so how can I be.

"Calm down Ava, you can either accept your mate or reject them all I ask now is for you to hear me out."

"I don't even know what I'm listening to."

"Every werewolf is given a mate by the moon goddess when we turn 18. You know what mate is."

"Hell I know what it is but how can I believe this." I clutched my lower abdomen because my pains increased.

"I began looking for mine since then and I've searched eight years but I always got disappointed. I didn't expect I was going to meet you in that kind of situation I may say it's fate but I swear Ava you are my mate."

"I don't care how long you've searched but none of this is true I don't believe in them." I tried standing up and he helped me stand.

"I won't force you to believe neither will I force you to accept me I was already ready to leave without telling you, and yesterday I followed you because I wanted to be with you one last time."

"So will you still leave now you've told me."

He nodded and I felt my heart shattering into different piece, why do I always feel this way.

"I Won't leave if you tell me not to."

"No you need to leave so I can rap my head around my sanity.

"Forget this mate thing and give me a chance. I know you feel a spark for me already."