Act I: Chapter 15-16

ACT 1:
The Sun Key and Moon Lock

CHAPTER 15-16:
The Amaterasu Gala II
+
The Introduction of a New Lock
_________________________________

[Italics: Thoughts]
[Normal: Speaking/Talking]
[Bold: Important Thoughts/Dialogue]
[Bold+Italic: Author's Note]
[□: Time Skip]
[■: New Scene]

((Everybody in this story will be introduced with the Last Name, First Name format rather than First, Last format))
__________________________________

"W-Wow. It's so grand..." The King comments as we all looked down at the party from the stairs. The Amaterasu Gala was in full swing and it got too crowded for my liking, so I (sadly being followed by the Guardians), moved to the top of the staircase. "No kidding. Who knew that the Amaterasu's were THIS rich!?" Also last years Jack came along. "I mean, Tsubaki was quiet, sure, but holy-"

"No swearing around Kiri! She needs to keep her ears holy and pure" I sighed at both fairies, who stopped the former jack from speaking. "Oh! My bad. Isn't this Ikuto's sister?" My sigh got harder. "Sadly, I am related to that Cheshire Cat. My name is Kiriko" Both fairies fake fainted. "But whose Tsubaki?"

"The daughter of the Amaterasu empire. Isn't she in your class?" I raised an eyebrow, then gasped. "Wait! Ame's first name is Tsubaki!? I thought she was French!?"

"Half. We did our research on her. Apparently, her family is rumored to be one of the biggest Yakuza in Japan with her cousin being a famous French figure skater " The Queen speaks up. "I thought she was too" Yuiki quietly comments. "Me three" I'm just going to safely assume that everyone though Ame was fully French. Moving on, we stayed up there until we spotted Angel face in the crowd, giving out CD's and autographs. The Cheshire Cat just sat there behind her and watched on. Even the jack and Ame herself was there.

"This is where everyone is getting spare CD's from..." The King comments. "Well, how are we going to do this?" Former Jack asked. "I know that when the performance starts, they're going to lock all of the entrances and exits and probably unlock them once the performance is over" I said. "Then we should probably Chara change beforehand. When do you perform?" The Queen asked. "After both Angel face and Cheshire. We're literally the only performances tonight" I answered, but kept speaking. "I want to play it safe. So when I perform, can you go into any Amulet, Joker?" I look her way and asked, causing her to furrow her brow. "I don't know if I can purify all of these eggs by myself. Plus, if either four of them retaliates, I want to have backup" I explained as she hummed, but nodded.

"How about everyone else?" She asked as I shrug. "If and only if they retaliate, then you can all chara transform...if you can..." I narrowed my eyes at the memory of the King finally being able to do said thing. "Don't worry, we can. Sorry for not warning you about that, Kiri"

"I think they'll start soon. Everyone should sit in the back. I'll see you all on stage"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"I'm glad you decided to perform after all. Those Guardians won't know what hit them!" I immediately regret coming backstage with Sanjou. Everyone was running around with last minute preparations. I just sat and watched, cleaning my flute while Mona and Azu talked on my head.

"Kiri! Hi!" Azu immediately groaned while Mona belched. I glanced up and saw Ame's left cheek covered in makeup. I remember leaving a bruise there. "I'm so glad you decided to leave the Guardians behind and help us with X-Eggs" The pink dress she was wearing complemented her hair and eyes. We both ARE different after all, not just family and social status. If she didn't have that bright blonde hair and azure blue eyes, I wouldn't have thought for a second that she wasn't completely French.