My Heartbeat in Two

Harry and Louis are spending a lazy Sunday afternoon together. They are both on the couch, watching their favorite movie and eating snacks. Louis is leaning over, his head on Harry's lap as he watches the movie with a content smile on his face. Harry is gently stroking Louis's hair as they enjoy their time together.
Louis suddenly breaks the silence, "You know, Harry, you have the softest hair I've ever felt." Harry smiles down at Louis, his heart fluttering.

Louis continues, "You know what else you have that's soft? Your heart. And I think I may be in love with it."
Harry is stunned by the words, his heart beating even faster now. He looks down at Louis, his eyes filled with tenderness and affection. "Louis, are you saying that you-you like me?"
"I don't just like you, Harry," Louis says gently. "I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you...If you'll have me."

Harry is speechless. His heart is racing, his mind filled with conflicting emotions. He never thought he would hear these words from Louis. He never thought Louis felt the same as he did. Suddenly, all of the doubts and worries melt away and he knows that he has to kiss Louis right now. In one smooth motion, Harry leans in and kisses Louis deeply, sealing their love. Louis wraps his arms around Harry, pulling him closer as they passionately kiss each other.

After the kiss, the two stare into each other's eyes, smiling softly at the joy of their love. They continue to hold each other, unable to let go after such a tender moment. Louis breaks the silence, "Do you think this means we're officially dating now, mate?" Harry laughs, "I suppose so, yeah. I guess this is our first date." Louis looks up at Harry with a smile, "That means you have to treat me right, right?" Harry chuckles, "I suppose that's true. And hey, it only gets better from here."

The two sit on the couch, holding hands and gazing at each other. Louis takes a deep breath, and says, "Harry, I want to ask you something. I hope you won't be mad, but..."
Harry looks over at Louis, concern creeping into his face. "Go ahead, Louis. What is it?"
Louis takes a deep breath, and finally says, "I want you to be my boyfriend." Harry stares at Louis with surprise, his heart pounding in his chest.

Harry slowly nods his head, still in shock at the request. "Louis, are you...are you sure you want that?" Louis nods his head. "I'm more than sure. I love you and I want to be yours." Harry's heart leaps in his chest, but there is still that sliver of doubt. "Louis, Louis, I don't want to mess this up," he says. "I don't know if I'll be a good boyfriend." Louis smiles at Harry, "I know you, Harry. You're the sweetest and smartest guy I've ever met."

"You care for me and you know me like no one else," Louis continues. "And I know that my heart will be safe with you, because I trust you. You're the one I want to be with, Harry. I'm ready to take the next step." "Then...yes. Yes, Louis, yes!" Harry says, "I would love to be your boyfriend." The two share a soft kiss, confirming their love and relationship. They both know that this is something special and they want to be each other's forever.

Thoughts? Requests?