5)

Streaming was always a highlight to your day, besides you had nothing better to do with your time but lay in bed and walk Netflix.
but one of the downsides was the hate you'd get. it wasn't a lot but 1 hate comment out weights hundreds of nice comments.

you mostly ignored it and carried on with your day since it wasn't worth your time but one day you started thinking about them.
'maybe I am ugly,' 'maybe I am fat' was one of the better ones that you were thinking.

you heard a knock on the front door and you stumbled out the chair walking to the door since you'd been sitting for an hour just thinking.

"what up baby" you heard corpse say from the kitchen, sipping a glass of water.
"Hey hun" you responded getting the amazon package from the hallway of your apartment.

(they do this in Spain, I don't know if they do it in other countries)

"you've been quiet today," he said "you okay?" you put the package on the counter reading the name.
"I'm fine," you said turning around. washing your hands because of germs,
"if you say so," he muttered sipping his water, clearing his throat a bit.

you went back into your office and grabbed your phone checking it quickly.
"you can come in" you laughed seeing corpse awkwardly standing by the door
he slowly walked in holding an empty glass at this point.
"you like that glass" you mumbled checking your notifications
"yeah it's my new girlfriend" he laughed holding the glass with his other hand.

you sighed reading the comments on Instagram, a lot of them were nice
'omg she's so pretty'
'THE FIT!🥵'
'marry me'
'i've fallen for corpses girlfriend help'
those were sweet but there were others.
'she's so ugly'
'No, ❤️ you can't wear that'
'corpses need someone better'

you carried on reading them until you felt a stroke on your shoulder, "baby" corpse said as he gently pulled your arm.
you just responded by putting your face into your shoulder.
"Hey hey, it's alright" he gently pats your back,
he could understand what had happened
"I'll order us pizza or something like that and we can watch a movie," he whispered gently taking your phone away from your hands putting it beside you.
"Yeah that'll be nice"

—————-——————————————————