Chapter 2

T

Last night was bomb. we had family dinner full of laughter and jokes that were wack cause my dad tried to hard. He also reminded Si and I that we had about a month of Summer left before we had to start our LAST year of High School 🙌... Wasn't gonna think about it too much. I looked at my phone and it was 8:43 & I knew my dad had left for work. I heard the doorbell ring and was heading to get it when I remembered Rosey was here. Who could it be??

I workout to relieve some of my stress, I put all my problems together and worked them off. My biggest problem was the Fact that my girl hasn't called or texted me. she didn't even come over before I left to see me... I put on my Dri-fit Nike shirt and got to work.

Meloni

Si was still sleep so I usually just sat in her room and watched tv. I kept hearing someone counting . Then I remembered Si's sister came!!! I was so excited to meet her. Si didn't tell me much about her so I figured she was like 13 or something. why was she counting though? "147...148...149...150" I opened Si's door a little and saw her come out and boy was I in for a shocker. she looked like she was my age!! Omg. She was soooo SEXY! And you could tell she had muscle. She had sweat dripping from her face and she was trying to wipe it with the top of her shirt. damn Damn damn. I needed something to drink so I went downstairs. . Plus I'd be able to see her when she came out the bathroom with the way the house set up. smh I know I know.. A little later I saw her come out the bathroom with nothing but a sports bra and baller shorts. And I think I fell in love with her on the spot. She had abs, more than Si. Si was sexy but damn her sister was SEXXAYY. I had to stop. this wasn't appropriate. I had a gf. But it's not bad to look right?? Oh lord. I laid down on the couch and tried watching tv to get Si's sister out my head.

T
Whoever was here must've been someone Si knows. I chuckled noticing that they were comfortable as hell. And it reminded me I was hungry as hell. I wanted pancakes and eggs and I felt like cooking. Si didn't go to sleep until like 5 in the morning talking to her friend or FaceTiming somebody.. so I knew nothing could wake her up. I put on a t shirt and sweatpants and a pair of socks so I could head downstairs.
When I got down there I started taking pans and stuff I needed out. I started with the bacon. And then the pancakes. I figured to do the eggs last. Then I heard the person on the couch say "Rosey whatever you're cooking sure smells good" . She sounded sexy 😜 I laughed. which caused her to sit up "Im not Rosey, I'm Tiana but you can call me T... Or Rosey" I said laughing some more. she laughed too. "Well I'm Meloni but everybody calls me Mel"
I liked giving people nicknames "I like Mel but can I call you M"
"Yeah of course that's a new nickname No one ever thought of." she started smiling she had a pretty one too.
I was flipping pancakes but I could still see it.
"You have a pretty smile M"
I think I made her blush "thanks T, do you know when Si will be up?"
"Probably not till night time. She didn't go to sleep till 5 something. On ft or whatever, are you her bestfriend or something?"
"Ohh no umm, I'm her gf."
"Ohhhh dang, why didn't I think of that my bad"
She flashed that pretty smile again "it's okay"

Meloni

I was really digging T's personality . But something was bugging me. the fact that Si was on FaceTime at 5 am and I went to sleep at 11. I wasn't gonna bring it up though. I didn't want any arguments. Then T's phone ring and I could tell it was important cause she left the food to cook. So I took over.
I overheard her conversation a little bit.
"You haven't answered none of my calls or texts and you didn't even come see me before I left. If that was me who did that you'd be ready to kill my ass. Your my girlfriend and your supposed to check on me. I check on you all the time. everytime you say something is wrong. And these past couple months you been putting like 30% into our relationship while I put in the rest and Thas not gone work babygirl"
I loved the way she says babygirl... And the situation she was going through was almost the same as me and Si's. It would never be known to anybody but it was like she put in 20% and I put in 80%. I was just so in love with Si & didn't think I'd be happy elsewhere . maybe one day

I finished the food off and put it on plates. I made T a plate, mine, and wrapped Si's up and put it away along with the leftovers.