35: epilogue

im trying to actually dance. pls send me help. lol.

The next day, Autumn sat in her usual table again, sipping from the french vanilla coffee. The soothing sound of Michael's humming kept her from stressing as she looked out the window, looking at what the world does at five-thirty a.m. But the boy from yesterday came back again.

He wore a beanie, and he definitely looked relaxed, even in the very tight skinny jeans as he entered through the doors. Autumn looked at him as he walked towards the counter, sending Michael a smile. She thought his smile was mesmerizing, to say the least. She kept watching the mysterious boy and Michael talk to each other at the counter.

"Thanks, Mikey." the boy said, turning around. He looked around the coffee shop, and landed his eye's the girl sitting next to the window.

Now, he usually wouldn't do it, but he made his way to her table and waited for her to allow him to sit down. "Can I sit here?" he asked the girl, pointing to the chair. She looked up, nodding. When he did, they didn't really make conversation.

After a few more minutes, the boy looked away from the window and looked at Autumn. Autumn sensed him staring, so she looked at him, smiling softly. "Why are you staring?" she asked him.

The boy smiled, "I'm Luke." he spoke. She looked at him for a moment, realizing some type of deja vu again.

"I'm Autumn." she said. Time passed by, and all they ever did other than greet themselves, was stare out the window, letting their thoughts and wonders about their lives fill their mind.

Autumn stood up, taking her french vanilla drink with her. "It was nice meeting you, Luke." she smiled before walking away from him to get to the doors.

Luke stood up from his seat, taking a stride and gently grabbing her hand. She turned around, giving him a confused look.

"Will you be here tomorrow?"

Autumn smiled, "As always."

the end.