Little Talks (TTC)

It was the middle of the night. The five questers had taken shelter in an alley. Grover, Zoë, and Thalia were all sleeping, but Bianca and Percy were sitting awake against a wall, not exactly sure how to begin.

Percy decided to break the ice. "Talk to me about your brother." Bianca sighed, and began speaking.

"I can't remember much about my childhood, to be honest. Nico's always been really...perky, I guess you could call it. He's always just been...out there, you know? He's a really sweet kid." Bianca chuckled weakly. "He can never get to sleep unless someone sings him a lullaby. I hope there's someone at camp taking care of him."

"Lullabies, huh?" Percy managed a small smile. "Does he have any favorites?"

"There is one. It's one of our only childhood memories. I've been singing it to him since he was little."

Percy hesitated for a moment. "Can you...sing it for me?"

Bianca closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and began to sing. For a moment, Percy was simply mesmerized by her voice. It was crystal clear, and angelic. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever heard.

Once breaking himself out of this trance, he was able to pay attention to the song. It was in two different languages; English, and what seemed like Italian. The lyrics seemed to be reassuring someone, and it described the di Angelo siblings perfectly.

Once the song was finished, Bianca's eyes were still closed. She was shivering gently, despite the silvery parka on her slender body. Her glossy black hair was in a Katniss Everdeen braid over her shoulder, with loose wisps gently framing her head. Her olive skinned face was splashed with freckles, and her long eyelashes were dusted with snowflakes. Her expression was serene, and Percy had never seen a more beautiful thing in his life. Before he could lose his nerve, he leaned in, and gently kissed her soft pink lips.

He felt her stiffen for a moment in shock, but then, to his delight, she began kissing back. She turned her slender figure towards him, and they shyly wrapped their arms around each other's body.

They stayed like that for a moment, holding each other, lips moving in sync, then broke apart slightly. Their eyes fluttered open. Sea green met brown for a long while, and they smiled.

Purely exhausted, Bianca buried her face in the crook of Percy's neck, and the two drifted off to sleep; slowly, then all at once.

I Argo II this like Fed-Ex, okay? It's unfortunately not a very popular ship. I think they would be just plain beautiful together. That would be why I didn't any comedy in this one, which, for future reference, I only do if it's a beautiful piece, or a terrible piece. (Not quality-wise) Vote if you liked the TFIOS reference. Until then....

YOURS IN DEMIGODISHNESS AND ALL THAT
~Abby