Introductions

The Picture above is Kit Yasuko drawn by the amazing @anime_fic_writer !!!! Go send her some love!

(Kit Yasuko's POV)

Thoughts. There were so many thoughts. Of course, not all of them are mine. When you have a hundreds of middle schoolers in a single building of course there would be a lot of thoughts right? But you wouldn't really know how many there are until you can actually hear all of them.

I am Kit Yasuko, and my quirk is Telepathy. It is similar to Mandalay's quirk, you know, from the wild, wild pussycats? However, it is also sadly a quirk I can't simply 'turn off.' I can hear every thought made by the people within a twenty foot radius of me. So maybe I was exaggerating before, but still. I can also transmit my own thoughts to others, like Mandalay. We aren't related or anything though. 

I like to think of myself as a nice person, not that anyone else would know though. I am a quiet and observant person, I don't 'socialize' either, if anything I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't know I exist. Don't get me wrong though, I would rather be unnoticed than bullied. But, due to my quirk, I can still somewhat feel what other people do. My quirk makes me hear their thoughts, but if a thought has enough emotion behind it then I can also feel the emotion.

I am currently in my last year at Aldera Middle School, the worst middle school ever in my opinion. You aren't allowed to use your quirk in public right, well unless it is a mutation quirk or one like mine, but here at Aldera Middle School apparently that doesn't matter. The students here are crap and the teachers are just as bad, if not worse. Also, society as a whole also looks down upon people who are quirkless. That is why I feel bad for the student Izuku Midoriya, more commonly known as 'Deku.'

He was a boy with curly dark green hair, so dark that some parts looked black. He had vibrant green eyes, and freckles as well. He obviously didn't workout either. He also wanted to become a hero someday, nothing seems wrong with that right? Everybody wants to become a hero, right? Wrong. The problem is, Midoriya is quirkless. He is constantly bullied by his childhood 'friend' Katsuki Bakugo. They have an interesting dynamic to say the least.

Midoriya sat in the back of the class, Bakugo sat in the front, and I sat in the back corner closest to the window. I could currently hear the thoughts of almost everyone in the room. They had simple thoughts like;

'Why is math so hard?'

'I am bored'

'When will school be over?'

'Just twenty more minutes before class ends'

'At least this is the last class of the day.'

'I am hungry!'

But then you had Bakugo and Midoriya's thoughts;

'I am going to become the number one hero! I will be better than All Might himself! All these stupid people here think they can become heroes, hah! They would be lucky to become a sidekick for a busted D-lister!'

'All I have to do is get through the day... then I can go home and listen to music and study! I just have to do it quickly so Kacchan doesn't start bullying me again... what if he is right?.. What if I can't be a hero?'

I felt bad for them, yeah, both of them. Bakugo is eventually gonna have someone break his ego, and when that happens he will be utterly obliterated. And Midoriya's worst enemy is himself, it only takes so long for someone to break...

The final bell rang, and instantly, everyone's thoughts said 'finally!' I quickly started to pack my things, and quickly finished. I got up and walked towards the door, only to see Midoriya doing the same. He apparently didn't notice me and we bumped into each other. Great.

"I-I'm sorry!" He said timidly.

"Follow me." I say without emotion in my voice. I forgot to mention, I don't really show emotion, it isn't because of my quirk or anything, I just don't want to, it makes me feel vulnerable when I do.

"Ok..." He replies as I speed walk down the hallway,  careful not to go twenty feet from a certain person. 

"I will distract Bakugo so you can walk home in peace." I told the boy with green hair, it kind of reminded me of broccoli.

"Thank you! What is your name again?" Midoriya asked me. Of course he didn't notice me, even though we have been in the same school since second grade.

"Kit Yasuko. You are Izuku Midoriya, we have been in the same school for years now. Don't feel bad though, not many people notice me." I answer.

"Oh, uhm, ok! See you tomorrow I guess?" He said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Now go before Bakugo gets here!" I say, a small smile on my face, as I started nudging him towards the exit.

After he was gone, I used my quirk to make it seem like Midoriya went the other way, which he fell for the trick. I forgot to say, I can also do 'mind tricks'  as well with my quirk, but yeah, nothing too special.

I couldn't help but feel like I made a friend today though, huh. That is new.

After I got to my house, my mother was at work and my father wasn't really in the picture, he came home every once in awhile, but he didn't like my quirk. I was left to ponder over the events that had happened that day at school.

The day started off normal.

I was trying to block out everybody's thoughts.

I was thinking about my school and how it sucked, and that transitioned into thinking about how messed up society was.

Which lead me to think about how poorly quirkless people are treated, which then shifted into thinking about the one and only quirkless classmate I had.

Then, I helped him.

I had never done anything like that before, so why now? I wonder, could it have been because I heard is thoughts? I am usually not close enough to hear is thoughts like that. That might have been it. Ugh, why me?

Well, I mean.. Someone knows I exist at school now, and it isn't like he is going to tell anyone.. So, I guess I made myself a friend?...

I have no idea how being friends work. After my quirk manifested everyone who knew me left me, I mean, who would want a freak like me reading their mind? But it isn't like I had a choice in that either, so you can't blame me. 

But, what will he think when he inevitably finds out?...

---

Here we go! My first villain Deku story and it has an OC in it. I hope you all like it!