Part 19

It was Finn's birthday and of course his party had to have a theme as always. This year it's Quentin Tarantino, and I have the perfect outfit all picked out. Turns out after a week or so of Ryan and my sister dating he is now taking Whitney and Rory is going with Robert and I don't think Ryan knows this yet. I was getting ready and Rachel walks in and gives me a spin in her red dress, "how do I look." I smile, "the spiting image of Shosanna Dreyfus. Hey can you help me with my hair."

She starts to do my hair and then after awhile of silence finally says what I know she has been dying to, "I still can't believe your sister got Robert to ask her. Don't get me wrong the guys a jerk, but she knows what she's doing. She knows Ryan will be there with Whitney who I much prefer by the way. Look I know she's your sister, but the moment I think she's acting like an okay person she goes and does something like this and it pisses me off to no end." She finishes with my hair and I send her a smile, "I know trust me. Look, just let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the living room."

I get changed and walk into the living room and Rachel claps, "amazing, this is the best Bridget outfit I have ever seen in my life." (Outfit above.) I laugh and say, "thanks, I think we both look smoking hot if you ask me." Just then the we hear someone knock at the door and we open it to find the boys with their mouths hanging open and Rachel rolls her, "close your mouths boys, you'll catch flies and we will never kiss you if that happens." They snap out of it and say, "wow." I laugh, "come on Charming. I want to get there before my sister."

We were at the bar downing drinks when I see Ryan, Whitney, Robert, Rory, Colin, and a murderous looking Rachel talking. I down my drinks and drag Logan with me, "come on, we need to interfere before someone ends up dead." Logan laughs, "always the peace maker." We walk over and I say, "hey guys, sis. So how is everyone, having fun." They all nod and Rory says, "yeah, we just got here so we were going to look around." I nod, "have fun, and Robert just so you know I have eyes everywhere." He nods and they walk off.

Soon Ryan and Whitney leave to get a drinks and I smack Colin round the head, "what was that for?" I roll my eyes, "you are meant to stop Rachel from killing sister dude. Not just stand there." Rachel pouts, "I don't need a babysitter, I can reframe myself. I have done for years now, look I need a another drink to be in the same room as your sister so we'll talk later?" I nod, "fine, and no killing." As they leave a tray of shots past us and I take one and down it in one and Logan laughs, "tonight is going to be a long night."

I was dancing with Logan, mildly drunk, and I saw Noah dancing with the guy I think he was with at spring break and I dance over to them Logan following after me, "hey happy feet, so what's going on here. Who is this?" Noah smiles, "Freddie meet my best friend Chris and her boyfriend Logan. This is the guy I have been seeing Freddie." I give Freddie a hug, "it is so nice to meet you." He hugs back and when I pulls away he says, "it's nice to meet you as well. Noah talks about everyone so much but mostly you." I smirk, "only good I hope, so I guess we will leave you lovebirds to it." I send Noah a wink and leave and start dancing with Logan again.

I see another tray go by and take another shot and giggle, "I love this party." I then see Finn and run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever, "well hello to you too Christy, love." I smile up at him, "happy birthday Finny. Did you like my gift." He laughs, "how could I not like the fresh prince of Bel-Air box set, love." I giggle, "you called me love. You love me!" Logan sighs, "I think it's time for bed Queeny." Then 'Hollaback Girl' started to play and I squeal and before Logan can stop me I run off and jump on the bar with the girls with guitars and start to sing and dance at the top of my lungs. Everyone was cheering me on and Rory was just looking at me in mild shock.

As I was swaying I loose my footing and fall and everyone gasps. Before I can hit the crowd Logan catches me and everyone cheers. I laugh, "I knew you would catch me Charming." He laughs, "I mean it, time for bed. Say goodnight." I then yell, "goodnight party people!" They call cheer as Logan carries me back to his car.

A/N: Tell me what you think of this part. Did you like the little drunk Chris moment, because I like writing them. How long do you think it'll be before Rachel kills Rory and until Chris let's her? Tell me what you want to see more of as well.

Xoxo Maddie