"Ok enough chit chats since you're here already, have a seat, I would like to discuss a few things with you", Wonho dropped the friend aura and was acting like an older brother now. "What are you doing now? Are you ready to join us again?", Wonho asked. 

Her dad definitely didnt announce that she was back yet. She was actually grateful that he asked because she didnt want to make a commotion. "I'm not sure yet but I did tell dad I will be back so I guess I am since I am already here", she said as she leaned back on the chair. "I am graduating soon anyways so I dont know. There's some problems in school so i think ill settle those before anything", Jordan sighed as she closed her eyes. 

Wonho on his computer and then Jordan her the sound of keyboards clicking. "Would you be okay to teach new and current agents that will transferring from overseas studies and overseas in general?", Wonho asked while Jordan sat up and widened her eyes. 

"What?! That's fast", Jordan exclaimed. Wonho wanted Jordan to train them in the field, the way to use weapons and fighting, mostly self defense. Knowing how Jordan was very much the suitable candidate to teach the new recruits. "Background?", She asked. 

"Some of the agency that we are in partnership with will be sending their agents here like usual and some of our new agents who just graduated from the academy will be having their field test here so I want you to train them. Another agent from the other agency will be helping you in training them. You might be able to meet him, he's coming to meet me today.",Wonho explained, hoping to hear a confirmed answered from Jordan.

"I'll think about it, no promises", Jordan said and then she made the decision to talk about her uncle. 

"I'm not a fond of him, his wife is suspicious and he only visits once in awhile to ask for money from your Dad. Even though your Dad accepted him back, he has never contributed anything. I'd say he's here for the money",Wonho ranted. 

Jordan smach her fist on the table and shouted, "Yes! You see me,  yes!",she sat back down to see Wonho looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Ok whatever. Atleast Taeyong and I are back so he can't do much", she stated only to get a nod back from Wonho. Then a knock from the door was heard and assuming it was Taeyong. "So, did you get any news? About Johnny or something?", she asked. 

Wonho looked up to see the guy he mentioned just now who will be training the new agents with Jordan. "Hello! Come have a seat Youngho and come meet your partner.", Wonho greeted him. With a sense of familiarity, Jordan raised her eyebrows at the name and turned her chair to see a familiar figure who was closing the door behind him. 

"Johnny?",she exclaimed. 

"Jordan?",he exclaimed. 

Both dumbfounded at how they both found each other again. As if planned, Taeyong and the guy he was interrogating, walked in the office. Taeyong widened his eyes and acted suprise seeing Johnny here. "Oh hyung!",the suspicious guy went over to side hug Johnny. 

"Hello! I am Jaemin",he came forward to handshake Jordan but she stepped back to face Wonho. "Explain. I know you are also a part of this. Taeyong don't think of leaving",she exclaimed and walked to Taeyong who was about to exit the office. 

She locked the office door and pulled down the blinds. "Surprise.", Johnny softly exclaimed while shaking his hands beside his face. Jaemin was looking down at his feet, "I am so sorry, Taeyong said he would pay me if I followed you around and somehow led you here since you're suspicious of me. He said it's my first test training.",He explained, almost on his knees to ask for forgiveness.

"How old are you?", Jordan asked, letting out a hand for Jaemin to get up. "I'm 20 and under the 'O.S Agency', same with Johnny",he smiled, letting out a hand to try for a handshake again. 

"I'm Jordan, your Trainer for your training and you address me as Maam around here, keep that in mind.", She shook his hand and smiled at him.

"So you're doing the job?", Wonho exclaimed excitedly. "For me?",Wonho said, hoping to get an answer. 

"I'm tired to hear your explanation Taeyong. Johnny I'm glad you're back and safe, Wonho, no i am not doing this for you, I'm doing this because I know the agents like Jaemin have potential",she said as she ruffed Jaemin's hair as he smiled as bright as the sun. 

"I'm going to go.", Jordan said as she searched Wonho's office for extra pagers. "Page me if you need anything Wonho and my email is the same",She said before walking out of the office. Wonho celebrated silently and so did Taeyong. Johnny on the other hand was disappointed because Jordan didnt act or react the way he expected. He was expecting a hug maybe some excited shouting here and there. He sighed and sat down to here what Wonho had to say. 

Maybe. Just maybe, Jordan was just shocked? He hope.