Taeyong dragged Jordan towards the man that raised his voice at the agents just now. Jordan then faced Taeyong and leaned towards his ears, "He looks familiar". 

"You don't remember me?",the guy faked cry. Jordan squinted her eyes at him, trying to get a better look. He smacked her head. "It's me, Wonho!",he exclaimed, still not ringing a bell to Jordan. 

"We had a handshake together before", Wonho tried to help her recall. Jordan raised her hand, if they were really close the handshake would have been muscle memory to her.

Suprisingly, she remembered and finally a smile formed on her face. "Lee Hoseok", she faintly whispered and took out her wallet. Searching for something between her card holders. After awhile, she slid out a polaroid and a note. "This is you?", she asked. Wonho nodded excited that Jordan kind of remembered him. 

"Im so sorry, I couldnt recognise you after all this muscles and dyed hair", Jordan laughed and gave him a hug. Wonho then handshake with Taeyong before hugging him. Taeyong then proceeded to interrogate the guy just now and Wonho invited Jordan to his office. 

When she walked in, she roamed around, seeing a table full of pictures, there was a couple with her in it. "When was this?",she asked, picking up the frame and showing it to Wonho. She smiled seeing how everyone in the picture was fooling around and a guy was resting his arms on Jordan's head while she was eating her ice cream in the pic. 

"It was a few days before you were posted to U.S to train the agents there and that is when you were graduating from middle school, the whole batch came", Wonho laughed as the memories played back in his mind as he saw the picture of 16 year old Jordan in the middle of bunch of guys who was mainly in black clothing, back then she was the only lady training in the special force as a youth. Wonho was proud that Jordan was so young but wah achieving so many things.

"Who is the guy?", she pointed back to the first pictured with the guy hands on her head. "Hyungwon",Wonho smiled. "Were we close?", Jordan asked.

Wonho was wondering why Jordan couldnt remember a lot of things, at first he thought she couldnt recall him because of how much he changed physically. Then he remembered that Jordan got into an accident back in Manila which caused her to lose certain memories and she never came back to the agency ever since. Some agents even thought she died. Wonho just smiled looking at how Jordan was trying hard to recall their names. 

Wonho also felt a little sad wash over him, it's been awhile since he met up with his ex-team mates before all of them parted ways to lead different patrols in different places in Korea. Chankyun even got offered to lead a team overseas but he rejected to stay in Korea. Suddenly, a warm embrace filled his back. He took her in his embrace and he turned to hug Jordan. "I might not remember all of you in the picture but I know all of you definitely cared for me and were great older brothers", she said. 

Wonho was her cousin, maybe that's why it was easier for her to recall him along with the other two in the picture, Jooheon and Minhyuk. They were three brothers but from different mothers  but same father from what she recalled. Not wanting to be mistaken, she asked Wonho. "Where's your two brothers and the rest?", Jordan asked. 

"Jooheon is in Daegu, taking over Unit 31 under special forces like us. Minhyuk is in Incheon taking over Unit 45 under Cyber Security", Wonho explained and continued telling her about the other guys. But most of them were under special forces except for Changkyun who is taking over as a Detective for a few months with the 'Public Police'. Thats what they call the police force.