"what the heck,why did you spr-",the guy passed out before he could finish his sentence. 

The two siblings then argued in the car about who to carry the guy in. They played rock, paper , scissors and of course jordan lost. Jordan proceeded to carry the guy on her shoulders while Taeyong slowly opened the door to the station. With all the energy and force she has left, she kicked taeyong on the shin. 

They greeted everyone in the police station as the officers there salute them. A middle aged officer approached them, "oh jordan, it's been awhile!",he said. Even though, she was carrying a whole man on her shoulders, she looked like she wasnt even trying when she bowed to the officer. They parted ways as taeyong pressed the lift. "does your ID still work?", Taeyong asked Jordan. 

"i doubt so.", Jordan chuckled. 

As soon as they stepped in the lift. There was a blank button on the top of all the numbers. Jordan pressed it for a couple seconds using her thumb before saying her ID. "Welcome back, Ms  Alexandra Errica Lee Jordan",the automated AI then scanned the lift. Taeyong then scanned his fingerprint. 

Without the need of pressing any numbers, the lift then led them to the underground which is only accessible by ID and face recognition. "Is your shoulders not pain or something?", Taeyong asked. Jordan shook her head and laughed. "I go to gym and carry weights with the weightlifting team sometimes, for fun", Jordan told her brother. 

Taeyong jaw dropped. Not suprised because he knew his sister was always capable of having tons of interest. "You do know i have psych powers right?",Jordan said to her brother. Taeyong let out a big 'HUH'. "No, i didnt know",Taeyong looked at Jordan, even mmore confused. 

"And I know youre hiding something from me, preferably about Johnny and this guy im carrying", Jordan spitted out whatever she thought and no, she didnt actually have psych powers but she had the ability to pull out the truth out of people when she actually tries. Like, Lucifer. 

Taeyong kept quiet. "I know you dont actually have psych powers, youre just trying to get me to tell you about Johnny", Jordan laughed at what her brother just said. 

She kept quiet after which made Taeyong uncomfortable. The lift was slower then usual and down here, signals dont work so they had to use pagers or designated phones which Jordan may or may not have left it back in Chicago at her parents house. 

As the lift open and Jordan stepped out. The crowd of people grew quiet and whispers were filling up the room. A couple of gasp and smiles and it was overwhelming that all of them gave positive reactions. Not liking the atmosphere, she placed the guy down in an empty room near her and was about to leave the interrogation to Taeyong. All the people in the office was staring at the two siblings. Just then, a tall muscular guy came out of his own office, suprised to see Jordan. 

"Are you not going greet them? Do you all want to get demoted from your rank?", The guy exclaimed. It was pretty much like the military. There's ranks and positions. 

"Good morning Sir", all of them greeted Taeyong. 

"And maam", it was a quieter greeting and she assumed that it was because they were suprised. 

Jordan bowed to all of them and all the ladies run forward to Jordan. All of them hugged her and saying how they missed her. Overwhelmed, she return the hug and tried to get out of it. "Sorry ladies I have to go, my job is done here", she said and all the ladies sighed.