A new home

Ben hated the orphanange, he really hated it, but one day a man came in and after an hour, the man adopted him, he said his name was Fabian Miller, but Ben could call him dad. They left the orphanange and drove to Ben's new home.

As soon as they arrived they went inside, and mr. Miller, Ben chosed to call him so at first, closed the door. He turned around, and looked Ben straight in the eyes, then he said with a scary voice: "Your new room is downstairs, there's nothing inside, and you'll not get anything. You're supposed to call me mr. Miller, neither Fabian, nor dad, just mr. Miller. After school you'll always, and I mean always, head straight home, if you're late there will be punishments. You'll do some jobs for me, oh and don't touch my food, I'll feed you sometimes. Understood?" Ben answered: "Yes." And wanted to go in his room as mr. Miller said: "Yes, sir! It's yes sir! Understood?" Ben turned around and answered: "Yes, sir." Then he quickly headed to his room.

Ben opened the door and looked around, there was really nothing, exactly like mr. Miller said. He went inside and closed the door, he layed his backpack on the floor, then he sat down, the room was very small, it was maximum 2 m² big and Ben was hardly able to stand. He thought about everything that happend today, as he noticed that he had to tell his friends, no wait his friend, he only had one, tomorrow, because today was Sunday. He had to act infront of Leo, and at all it wasn't to bad, he had food, a room, and clothes, everything he needed to survive. He didn't know anything about these "jobs" but he thought, that he'd find out soon enough.

...............

Short chapter I know but yeah xd