AIAIYO VAANAVIL ILLAI VANNA SIRAGHUGALO !!

Start from the beginning

Dhanam , who was drinking juice , chokes up , spilling it all over her white salwar.

"Acho !!...ipdi panniteney...enna panradhu Mulla..."

"Hello ms. Vomit baby ...two steps back uh!!..." Padma starts again.

" Ellam unnaladan...sirikka vachittu...ippa paaru en dress ellam karai aiduchu.."

"Irunga ka... ulla room la , unga salwar irukkum... eduthuttu varen..neenga change pannikonga.." Mullai moves towards the next room , not realizing her husband had tailed her.

As she kept rummaging inside the cupboard , he coughs a little .

"Enna...??" She asks stern.

"Adhu...haan ennoda atm pin marandhuduchu...adan ennanu sonna.."

"4455...vera ??" She tells curt and he goes speechless at her indifference.

What was that in her eyes that told his heart that she didnt want him anymore ? Was it hatred??Not giving him any chance to talk further , she leaves the room with the salwar . While he stands there , his mouth hanging open.

It could have been a cake walk if he had to manage an angry Mullai, irritated Mullai or even a crying Mullai. But this indifferent Mullai , kind of gave him cold shivers. Was she fed up of him already ??.

Tired of trying different other ways to gain her attention and failing every single time , He sits in a corner with a sullen face , losing interest in everything that took place around him.

His friend Sendhil , pesteres him for a few minutes to join them . With Kathir not budging , he goes away , to catch up with Moorthy anna.

Mullai looks here and there , not catching her husband goofing around anywhere. Was he okay ?

" Anna ..Kathir enga ??.." she asks Sendhil , who passed by her , with a cold drink in his hand.

"Inga dan ma oru corner la ukkarndhu irundhan ivlo neram...thala vali nu solli ippa dan rest edukka unga flat kulla ponan..."

"Oh...okay anna...naa paathukkaren..."

Since the party was arranged in Moorthy anna's flat , and dinner was at Jeeva's flat , Kathir had settled in his flat . The flats being adjacent to each other, it didn't take Mullai that much of time to reach him.

Pushing the door open , she sees him slumped back on the sofa ,head thrown back , eyes closed and breath even.

Taking baby steps , lest he wakes up, she reaches him , and bends a little a
to place her fingers over his forehead to check his temperature.

Finding it to be normal, she moves her hand to his neck ; in an instant, she finds herself plastered all over him .

"Hmm...idhukku ivlo neram avastha pada vendi irukku.." he takes a whiff of her scent from her crook , holding her tight by her waist at the same time.

"Pch...vidu enna..." she grunts , struggling to get free from his arms.

"Ada vidradhukka...ivlo kashta patten..." he runs his palms over her hair .

"Kathir...I dont have time for all this...vidu enna.." she wriggles , eyes squinted, and lips twisted making it all the more difficult for him to stay put.

"Hmm..." he sighs . "...i love you..." he says in that tone , which he knows would melt her.

"Oh really??...thats so nice of you...ippa vidriya.."