AZHAGHU ANGAE INGAE SIRIKKINDRADHU , PUDHIYA KANGAL NENJIL THIRAKKINDRADHU !!

" Baby..vazhila namma murugan kovil la niruthava ?? ..Poitu veetuku povoma ?.." Kathir asks Mullai on their way back home from the Chennai airport.

As they had guessed earlier , the police at Pune hesitated a lot to take up their case , since they were not the permanent residents of that place.

It was indeed true ,  since they would be called multiple times for investigation it would not be convenient for them too .

Moreover , Kathir didn't want Mullai to go through all that questioning , which would make her recall all those nasty happenings.

The police had let those two  go , with a strict  warning as not to repeat this behaviour again. The CCTV footages were also not clear , since Mullai had kept the door c closed all the while. It only shows Rahul kicking the door open.

He had decided to deal this his way , long back.  So when the police said they don't have any other option other than to warn them and send them off , he accepted that without any fuss.

There was also an option of filing a case here at Chennai , but that would only disrupt what he had planned to do.

For now he had to let the rats free , so that he could trap them later , when the time is right.

"Hmm.. poganuma ??... veetukku poitu freshen up aitu evening polame.." she yawns.

"Illa Anni ... pogumbodey Murugan kovil la , aiyar kitta, thengai odachi dhrishti suthi poda solli sonnanga.." he says turning towards her.

"Aama enkittayum sonnanga... marandhutten..kovil key polam.. Akka ,  Maama eppa varaangalam..??"

"Naalaikku evening...nee oru vaaram clinic poga vendam sariya ??.."

"Paavam Kathir.. edhukku avanga vera vandhuttu ...thevai illama kashta paduvaanga ..naan dan ippa okay aiten la.."

"Nee okay aita..avanga okay aaga venama ?? Unna nerla paatha dana avangalukkum  nimmadhiya irukkum...hmm?? " He asks her patting gently on her cheek. She nods her head up and down.

They stop the vehicle at the temple , do the said  rituals , and return back home.

"Paapu va eppa kootitu vara ??..." She asks him , settling on the bed changed into a t-shirt and shorts.

"Naalaikku da" he says changing into his night wear . "...avala kootitu , apdiye airport poitu , Anne - Anni ya pick pannitu varen...innaikkey poitu koopta , unga amma enkitta sandaikku nippanga... edhukku..??  He shrugs , laying next to her.

"Innaikku poojai nalla irundhuchu la..??" He asks her , turning towards her and side resting his head on his elbow.

"Hmm... Ippa dan Kathir nimmadhiya irukku..." She takes a lung full of breath getting a feel of her home , her safe heaven.

" Enakkum... ipdi thirumbi paakum bodhu nee pakathula irundha dan manasukku nalla irukku..." He smiles , rolling over her to snuggle with her.

"Kathir.." she asks squinting her eye ,  looking cautious at gim

"Solluda..." He smiles a little , bending over to pull the blanket over them.

" Naa onnu ketta unmaiya solluviya..??". She tugs at his arm.

"Hmm ?? Enna da...pudhusa unma solluviya nu kekkura?? Naa unkitta eppa , edha marachi irukken . ? He chuckles , getting a little close to her face , to put that adamant strand of hair behind her ear.