Chapter15-The fun Date

So Jaze and I are at the mall and we can't decide on what to do on this fine day. Then he suggested we play some games at arcade and I for one thinks that's fun so I agreed. So we went to an arcade it's called HFZ it means happy fun zone. So we entered the zone and it's looks like its really fun here. There's a karaoke bar, there's a bowling zone, there's a dancing zone as well and there's even a claw machine so you can get toys, and there's even a little kid playing shoot the zombies. I asked Jaze what would we do first.
     “So, Jaze honey, what should we do first?”
     “How about we dance.”
    “Ah, Honey I'm not a good dancer.”
    “It doesn't matter, just have a good time.”
I smile at him. “Okay, honey, I'll try it.
So I danced I twirled and I danced freestyle, after that I'm perched.
     “Wow, honey, I didn't know your such good dancer.” He said and gave me a water bottle.
     “Thanks, honey.” I said drank the water down.”
     “All refilled?”
     “Just let me rest for a bit all that dancing made me tired.”
So we rest awhile then we continue to have fun. Next we played the claw machine he slid a coin into the machine and try to get a toy.
     “Ohh, I want that stuffed cat.” I said while pointing at it.
     “Okay, honey, I'll go get it for you.
So he aimed at it and pressed the grab button to grab it, but it didn't hold so he tried again and again after a few more tries he got me the stuff cat.
      “Awe, thank you so much Jaze I said and hugged him and kissed him on his lips.
He blushed. Awe he's so cute. When he's blushing. Then it faded away.
     “Awe, your so cute honey, I said peck his lips.
     “No, way your much more cuter.” He said as he kissed my forehead.
     “So sweetie, what are we going to next?”
     “I know, you can play some basketball. While I just cheer for you here.”
     “Okay,”
So he played basketball. After a while he took a break and sat down beside me. I saw him covered in sweat. I got a towel in my bag and start to wipe him.
     “Awe, thanks sweetie you're so sweet.”
     “It's nothing, honey. Now, turn around.”
So he turned around. I put the towel on his back.
    “Okay, it's done.”
    “Not quite yet sweetie.”
    “Huh? What do you mean.”
He came closer and closer to me and gently stroke my face and kissed me. I kissed him back. We started making out. Then he pulled away. He smiled at me. I only stared at him.
     “Hey, sweetie, what's the matter?”
     “I've realized you would do anything for me.”
     “Of course sweetie, that's how much I love you. Now let's go I'm sure Anna is waiting for us to be done by now.”
     “Okay, Jaze,”
So we went back to Anna. We saw her holding a lot of shopping bags.
     “Wow, Anna that sure is a lot what did you bought?”
     “What else, could it be my stuff of course.”
     “Yeah, but what are your stuff?”
     “Oh, just some shoes and new dresses and I bought some for you too?”
     “Anna, where did you get the money to buy all this?”
     “From my credit card and bank account.”
     “Oh, okay.”
     “Come on, Elsa sweetie, I'll take you and Anna to dinner.”
     “Okay.”
So we walked to the parking lot and Jaze got his car. He drove his car towards us.
     “Come on Elsa sweetie get in. He said as he opened the car door for me.
I told Anna to seat at the back. I went to the front seat and he went to drivers seat and started driving us to the restaurant. The drive was silent and Jaze he noticed me all silent and ask me.
     “Elsa, sweetie, is there something wrong?”
     “Oh, it's nothing, I was just thinking about Emma. Cause I didn't know that Jack would to that to himself.”
     “Yeah, me neither.”
I sighed. He notice me being all quiet. He then asked me.
     “Elsa, sweetie, are you feeling alright, looks like there's something bothering you.”
     “No, it's nothing.”
      “Are you sure, okay I'll tell you.
I was just thinking why would Jack do this, I feel so bad for Emma.”
    “Don't worry, Jack will overcome this.”
     “I hope so, Jaze, I hope so.”
     “Just forget, Jack for a moment and think of me instead. Hmm.”
I nodded. We drove to a fancy restaurant then we got down. I saw the restaurant it's very big and grand.
     “Jaze, we're going to eat here.”
     “Of course, nothing's too expensive for my girl.”
    “Goodness, is that a fountain made of chocolate?”
     “Come on honey, let's go in.”
So we went in and find a place pick anything you'd like and tell Anna, pick anything she'd like too. I'm paying for it.”
     “Jaze, can you afford all this?”
     “Of course, nothing's too expensive for my girl.”
     “Okay, then.”
Then I roam around and I can see food everywhere wow it's restaurant is really fancy. So I took some mash potatoes and some steak and sushi and some shrimp. Then I went to our table and put the food and sat down. Then Anna asked me.”
     “Elsa, can you finish all that?”
     “No, you can have some here take some Anna.”
     “Thanks, sis.”
Anna took some food of my plate and we shared our food. While Jaze stood up and went to the piano.
     “Excuse me, can I please play the piano?”
     “Oh sure, do you know a piece?”
     “Ah, yes,”
     “To whom do you dedicate this song to?”
     “My girl.”
     “Oh, carry on.”
He then stared to play the piano
What is he doing? I thought to myself does he know how to play? I guess he does.
He played the piano in front of everyone and his really good at it. I just watched him. The sound of him playing was so melodious and sweet and pleasing to the ear. I was just watching him and he told me to climb up there with him. I wonder what's going on?
So I went up there and I stand close to him as he played the piano again I was there and I can say this is the most beautiful thing that he has done for me.
He then stood up and made a speech.
     “I would like to thank you for this wonderful woman being here by side and for not leaving me even though we have some rough time she still understood how much I love her and I'll never stop loving her because she means everything to me.” He said.
The people clap their hands.
Then me and Jaze went down. He noticed I was shivering and put his jacket on me.
    “Are you okay now?”
    “Yeah, thanks.”
    “So, Elsa did you like the dinner today.”
    “Yeah, honey, I have no Idea you would preform on stage and you playing the piano was so beautiful, but what I like the most is that you aren't afraid to shout that you love me and you aren't ashamed of it.”
     “Why would I be ashamed of that? Elsa all I know is I love you and I cannot lose you.”
     “Awe, Jaze, you are so sweet.”
    “Come on, I'll take you and Anna home.”
     “Okay.”
So we walk to the parking lot and got in Jaze's car and I got in to passenger seat while Anna is sitting at the back.
Then Jaze, went to the drivers seat and started driving. It was quiet since there's no music playing in the background. Then after minutes of driving we got home. Anna got down and walk into the house.
     “Thanks, Jaze for taking us to dinner and your surprise for me.”
     “It's nothing, Elsa sweetie, now go in its get chilly out here.”
     “Okay, did you forgot something?”
     “I don't know have I?”
     “You forgot this.” I said and kissed him.
     “Awe, honey, that's so sweet, can you do it again.”
     “Okay.” I said and kissed him again.
     “Thanks, now go in before I can't resist myself again.
     “Bye, Jaze, honey, I'll see you tomorrow.”
     “You too sweetie, goodnight.”
I came in and I saw Anna sleeping on the couch. I smiled. Maybe because she's full and tried. I just cover her with a blanket. Then I went upstairs to my room. I go to the bathroom and freshen up then I wore my starpless black tank top and my blue shorts. Then I brushed my teeth and I sit on my chair faced the mirror to brush my hair. I got the remote of the lights. So I turned out the lights and went to bed.