CHAPTER NINE

Time is a very complicated word, extremely hard to decipher. I hope and pray that time will go easy on us.

___________________________________
Jennie's p.o.v

   Last weekend we were called to Jimin parent's house for some important announcement which turned out to be Rosé's engagement. It was quite a shock to all of us. She is really the free spirited one amongst us. She went completely hysterical so it's been a good six days since anyone has seen her. Both of us couldn't stop worrying so we decided to lend a helping hand in the search.

"Oppa, do you think unnie will be there by this weekend? I'm worried for her" I thoughtlessly mumbled as we drove around in hopes of finding her.

"Honestly, I know noona. She is one hell of a stubborn woman. Once she made her decision, it's nearly impossible to change her mind. Even when she was with Hoseok hyung, she really fought fo him from his arranged marriage. He really wrecked her"

"That jerk has no rights to leave her on their wedding day. I don't blame her because she has a right to decide for herself but I can't help feeling sorry for eomonim. Did I tell you what she said last time?" He shook his head, turning to me as he put the other hand on the steering wheel.

"She asked if we would be interested in giving her another grandchild. She said that Haneul needs a playmate"

"Eomma can be a handful sometimes. Don't worry, we'll have one whenever you're ready. For now, we need to focus on our career. I don't really mind so I'll just follow you. But our child would be a heartbreaker though, with your face and my charms"

   I laughed at his nonchalant comment. He's always supportive to me. We even moved in together because I wanted to cuddle with him everyday. I knew he was a keeper the moment he let me eat the fried chicken skin and the last piece of chicken. He made it clear that Netflix and chill will be what we vibe with every weekend.

   Sometimes, times like this made me fall for him all over again. He is so charming that it makes me cry once in a while, feeling grateful to have him. I wake up everyday thanking God for granting me this man. I love him so much. I kissed his left cheek and a peck on his lips. He held onto my hands and place a kiss on my knuckles.

"I am always thankful for you babe. You make me really happy. I love you Jimin-ssi. Always and forever"

"I should be more thankful to you for taking care of me all these years. I love you so much, more than myself"

   We can be really sappy when we want to. He is a really good person. I just happen to have my luck in meeting him.

___________________________________
<<Time skip brought to you by Jimin's new self composed song, we be vibin>>

   Lisa unnie called me up, saying that Rosé unnie is with her. She needs our support on this.

"Oppa, Rosé unnie is at Lisa unnie's" He came running out of our bedroom with his wet hair.

"I'm giving you five minutes to get ready babyboy so I'll wait by the car. Bye chalgiya"

   I chuckled at his confused derp face. Picking up the car keys, I walked out with my handbag and am waiting for him inside the car.

   He came rushing to the car five minutes later, which amazed me. We drove to Lisa unnie's house in a hurry.

"Jimin-ssi, be careful of the red light. You're bringing your future child's mother here. I don't want to die now. We still have to watch our daughter's first day at kindergarten. Drive safely babe"

"Yes chalgi. I also want to watch our son's soccer matches but the traffic light is telling me to speed up, not my fault"

"You are a lost case"

   He laughs it off. We finally made it to the well established rich neighborhood. Both of them are company CEOs after all. The luxury apartment complex has it's own designated parking spot and elevator. We stood in front of the area, waiting for the security to confirm our identity. Scanning both our IDs, we passed the security check and parked in the empty spot for visitors.

   Taehyung oppa opened the door, carrying baby Haneul in his arms. I reached out my hands to carry the babygirl in my arms. Jimin swapped Haneul out of his hands. Bringing her away. We walked to the spacious balcony that oversees the forest. I hugged both unnies before sitting next to Lisa unnie. Rosé unnie is currently pouring out her rants and tears. The boys are understanding enough to give us some space listening to Rosé unnie.

___________________________________
A/N: Thanks for reading guys. I am open to comments and suggestions ( I don't bite)