˗ˏˋtenˎˊ˗

SHAWTY A LIL' BADDIE

➽───────────────❥

"you can come back to school," paula said to danna when she got home. "wait what? how?" the girl asked.

"oh you know, she just decided you should," paula shrugged. danna chuckled.

"we'll see," she shrugged. "are you gonna ditch?" paula asked her friend. "maybe a day or two, i don't know," she said.

paula sighed. she then went to her room and gave danna some space for herself.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

danna sat by herself in the backyard. it's been a week and she's been skipping school. it's now monday again, and her friends couldn't help but worry.

paula has been trying to get her to go to school, as well as the others but it hasn't been working.

so today, someone came to pay her a visit. danna heard footsteps, so she turned to her side to see zabdiel standing by the entrance.

he raised his hand in a non waving manner before walking towards her.

"what are you doing here?" she asked, still quite cold towards him. "i just wanted to check on you. you've been missing, and we're all worried," he said, sitting down next to her.

"well you've seen me. i'm fine, you can go," she stated, fiddling with her fingers.

"come back to school. no one cares about what happened- they're too scared of you to care anyways," he chuckled. the girl let out a small smile before going back to a poker face.

"listen, i may have just came here recently, and barely know you- but i do know you're a great person. i mean yeah you're mean at times, but i know you have a good heart," zabdiel said to her.

"so please just come back, we all miss you," he said again. "come back and be that badass bitch you are," he added causing the girl to chuckle softly.

"we'll see," she shrugged.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

the next day, danna walked into school, head held high as usual. some of the kids were surprised to see her, even nearly bumped into her but ran away.

then she saw victoria with her friends by the vending machine. the girl smirked to herself, walking up to them.

just on time, victoria's cup of iced coffee was done. before the girl could take it, danna reached for it and drank it all in one go.

"damn, i was quenched," danna said, throwing the paper cup into the bin. "oh i'm sorry, did you want that? too bad," she smirked.

"here's a dollar," she said, putting the paper note in her hand to 'pay' for the coffee before walking away. victoria groaned and stomped her feet on the ground.

"that's my bitch," evaluna said, giving danna a high five. the friends were all waiting for the girl by her locker.

danna winked at them, and they knew she was definitely back.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

stan danna 😌💅

i feel like i won't be publishing anything else today, but idk lol we'll see