Freddie: "Because I thought I would get a brother."

Harry: "Where would you get a brother from?"

Freddie: "From you."

Harry: "I'm not sure I understand."

Freddie: "You are in love with my daddy, so your kids would be my brother or sister."

Harry felt his heart skipping a beat. Freddie already accepted him as a part of his family. This meant the world to him.

Harry: "Would you like to have a brother or a sister?"

Freddie nodded.

Harry: "Good do know."

Freddie: "Harry?"

Harry: "Yes Freddie?"

Freddie: "What's your sister's name again?"

Harry: "Gemma."

Freddie: "Can I go to Gemma?"

Harry: "You have to ask her if she's okay if you join her."

They paddled closer to the girls so that Freddie was able to ask her.

Freddie: "Gemma can I be on your paddle?"

Gemma: "Sure love."

Freddie transferred to Gemma's paddle and the started paddling again. The pairs got mixed up and Lottie and Harry were talking while Gemma enjoyed the time she spent with Freddie. But Harry had always an eye on the boy.

Lottie: "You do that a lot, don't you."

Harry: "Do what?"

Lottie: "Watching after others. I've seen you do it with Louis and right now your watching Freddie in order to make sure that he's fine."

Harry blushed.

Lottie: "Don't worry I won't tell Louis."

Harry quickly changed the subject.

Harry: "Talking about Louis. Why do you think that he stayed at the house?"

Lottie: "Cause he's tired?"

Harry gave her a knowing look and Lottie started talking.

Lottie: "I think he wanted to talk to your mom. He had always had a close relationship with her and I think he missed her a lot."

Harry nodded and Lottie contemplated if she should say more and Harry noticed.

Harry: "What's on your mind?"

Lottie: "I think ... I think he wants to make sure that she's not mad at him?"

Harry was confused.

Harry: "Why would she mad at him?"

Lottie: "He feels like it was all his fault that your relationship didn't work and he still feels guilty for the pain he put you through."

Harry: "But it's not his fault. Well, at least not all of it."

Lottie: "I know that, but he doesn't."

Harry: "Can I ask you a question?"

Lottie: "Sure."

Harry: "Do you think he is really committed to me?"

Lottie looked at him in shook.

Lottie: "You're kidding right?"

Harry: "No."

Lottie: "Harry he introduced you to his son. He told his son that he loves you and even his son's mother. He is as committed as he can be. God, Harry, he loves you more than anything. Well, except Freddie of course."