I Hate You -- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh dear, what did he do this time then?" Another one of her roommates walking out of the bathroom asking and seeing the girl in front of her.

Y/N's POV:

"He got me detention with Professor Snape tonight!" I said angrily. I just couldn't understand that Oliver Wood. He's a beast. And me? I've never had detention before!

"Ugh. I just hate that silly excuse of a kid. With his 'don't be mean to me i'm the quidditch captain of the Gryffindor team' and 'all the girls want me!' and 'i'm so handsome!' and 'i'm so smart!' and 'I smell really good all the time!'" I said mocking his little itty bitty kid's voice making all my roommates laugh.

"Oooooo! Somebody's got a crush on somebody!" One of my roommates said smirking.

"So I see you've officially lost your mind!" I said eyeing her,

"I do NOT have a crush on Oliver Wood. I do not, and I am not planning on to. Because he is nothing more than this arrogant quidditch git to me!" I yelled frustrated.

But it is true, I have hated him since our first year. Why? Of course because I could tell he hated her already by his looks at me!

"Yeah right, of course. He's a cute arrogant quidditch git who you spend your entire time thinking about!" Another one of my friends said squeaking. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Whatever, I'll be going to get a shower" I told them as I got up to walked towards the bathroom

~Time skip~
3rd Person's POV:

Later that night, (Y/N) was walking through the hallways towards Professor Snape's office. She had to admit, she hated going down to the Dungeons and it was even scarier at night.

She heard footsteps behind her but when she turned around to look she didn't see anybody. She shrugged it off but she heard another noise. She turned around with her wand out.

"Who's there?" But again, she saw no one.

But when she turned around to continue her route, she bumped into someone. 

"AAHHH!" She fell on her butt when she saw Oliver Wood laughing hysterically at her.

"What the hell Wood?!" She said getting mad

Oliver Wood's POV:

"What the hell Wood?!" She said to me and I could see the fury in her eyes.

"You scared me to death"

"Yeah, that was the point" I told her and she looked at me as if she were mad, I mean, not as if she weren't. But if looks could kill, it would've been stronger than the killing curse.

"You're not funny!" She yelled at me

"You're too easy" I said rolling my eyes

"Shut up" she told me then sending another glare my way

"Come on, and let's go before you make us late and get us into more detention" I told her and then walking away.

Y/N's POV:

"But I didn't-" I started, but it was too late. He was already at Professor Snape's door. Ugh, this is going to be such a long night for me.

"You're both late" Professor Snape said in his usual monotonous-terrifying tone.

"Sorry, professor. It was Y/N's fault" Oliver told Professor Snape before I could even process what was happening.

"I- what-?"

"I do not care whose fault it is Mr. Wood" Professor Snape told him "10 Points from Gryffindor" he told us 

"You two are cleaning every single cauldron in this room"

"Well, that is fairly easy" I muttered to myself, still knowing that couldn't be all.

"Without magic" he added

"Welp, there it is I guess"

"And later, you'll clean the storeroom down the hallway to the right" he finished.

"Yes, sir" Oliver said with the big smile I loved. I mean- I mean I hated. Hated a lot.

"No funny business" Professor Snape said before walking out the door and leaving both of us alone.

"So you take that side and I take this?" Oliver asked me

"Whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes at him and we both parted ways

3rd Person's POV:

A couple of hours later, they had moved on to the Storeroom down the hallway.

Y/N was still on one side of the room while Oliver was on the other one. 

Not a single word had been spoken since Snape had left.

She was dusting off a top shelf, standing on a table when a bunch of Pixies came flying off of it. Y/N let out a scream making Oliver turn around to look at her.

She walked backward as she tried to get rid of them but she tripped over her own feet and fell off the table. Luckily for her, Oliver caught her. Once he had her in his arms, he quickly drew out his wands and got rid of the Pixies in no time.

Y/N stared at him in awe as she realized he was still holding her with one arm. She felt her cheeks getting red and she was about to thank him when, of course, he ruined the moment by dropping her on the floor.

"Ouch!"