Jisoo was just starting the life she dreamed of ever since, the life she wanted and not what her parents told her to live with. She's just starting to enjoy it and live it according to her own plans and desires, but this rumors create a threat for this kind of life to be taken away from her. And Jin, being the cousin who loves her dearly as if she's his true sister, will do everything in order to protect this life of hers, to protect her.

"You can go directly in her room, I'm sure more than anyone else, you girls were the ones whom she needed the most right now", he told his cousin's friends.

"Thank you Jin", Lisa said before following Jennie and Chaeyoung upstairs.

When the three reached Jisoo's room, they immediately knocked on her door.

"Jin, I told you I'm not in the mood to eat",they heard her shouted from the inside of her room.

Jennie frowned, feeling worried for her friend, by the sound of her voice, she seemed to be crying, judging how her voice broke at the latter part.

She knocked again softly.

"Chu, it's us", she said.

They heard soft noises coming from her room and a moment later, the door swung open revealing a teary eyed Jisoo.

She was sniffing, pursing her lips while holding her sobs. Her nose was already reddish, her silky hair was a mess and her eyes were swollen already.

The sight of her right now was so far from the normal Jisoo, too far from the bubbly and cheerful girl who was always smiling and giggling.

Her friends heart's ached with the sight of her in that state. That's how Jisoo's parents affects her, it was like with just a snap, they could immediately pulled out the vulnerability in her. Just one push, and they could make the ever-so-tough Jisoo the weakest.

"Oh Jichu", Jennie mumbled before wrapping her friend with a tight embrace. "It's fine, it's fine, everything will be fine", she whispered to her softly while brushing her hair with her fingers.

Lisa and Chaeyoung did the same to Jisoo, they hugged her tightly and told her comforting words.

Chaeyoung wiped Jisoo's tears as her hair was being tied by Lisa to a messy bun.

When Jisoo finally calmed down, they guided her to sit as they all settled on her bed, locking the door for privacy.

"Chu, I brought you some chicken! Jin said you're not eating dinner yet, eat this please", Chaeyoung said trying to cheer up her friend, whom for all she knew, loves chicken very much.

Jisoo just gave her a small smile as she bit her lower lip, trying to stop herself from crying again.

Her friends noticed that she's not still okay, that her insides weren't still calm, that she's not still in her fine state.

Jennie immediately rubbed her back, comforting her.

"Let it out Chu, don't keep your problems by yourself, we're here to help you"

And with that, Jisoo burst out into tears again, crying her bawls out.

Jisoo's not a cry baby, no, she's not a fun of crying. Her friends knew very well that among the four of them, Jisoo was the strongest one, she rarely cries.

And seeing her being vulnerable right now, with tears continuously flowing from her eyes, that only means one thing, that she's in deep pain right now.

"I'm afraid", Jisoo said in between her sobs. "W-What if this rumors reached t-them? What if they believe it? What if...what if they took away this life that I'm trying to protect from them?"

She cried more, her three other friends tried their best to comfort her.

"Chu, don't think of it too much, Jin's trying his best to control those rumors, and we are too. We're finding ways to stop them too", Chaeyoung said.

Lisa, who was in Jisoo's left side, immediately agreed to Chaeyoung. "You're not alone in this battle Chu, we're here for you. We won't leave you"

Jisoo could only nod, as she let their warm embraces and comforting words calmed down her messed up system.