"That wouldn't be nice. You aren't our maid."

"It's fine. Anyways, I'll be bored." Jihye said again. Hang on... dOESN'T SHE HAVE SCHOOL???

"Wait, don't you have school?" I stared at her in shock.

"I'm skipping again. It's boring."

"Okay then."

"Also, Taehyun oppa asked me to help him with something." Wait... tAEHYUN OPPA? SHE CALLS TAEHYUN HYUNG OPPA?? WHAT??

"You call Taehyun oppa?" She just stared at me.

"It's Taehyun hyung to you, Jungwon." Jay hyung patted my head.

"Well yeah we've been chatting."

"About what?"

"Moas."

"Moas?"

"Yeah things that happen on txt stan twitter."

"You're exposing your own fandom?"

"Uhm kinda? I leave out the fanfic and the imagines part...." She trailed off, realising what she said, then she covered her mouth with her hands.

"I said nothing." She quickly said before rushing to the kitchen to eat.

"Does Jihye read fanfics of you?" Jay hyung suddenly asked.

"Yeah. I found her library on Wattpad." I tried not to laugh.

"Wow. Wonder what Engenes are up to there."

"Yeah. But do we wanna know?"

"I dunno." Jay hyung shrugged and walked away to pack. I decided to go eat breakfast and walked to the kitchen. Jihye was sitting there, eating some cereal with milk. Sunoo hyung and Jake hyung were also eating there.

"Where's Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung?" I asked as I got a bowl and a spoon and poured some cereal and milk in it. I then sat down next to Jihye and started eating.

"They fell asleep in the dressing room, I think." Sunoo hyung replied.

"Of course they did." I shook my head. Just then, Ni-ki exited the bathroom.

"Okay Imma go now." Jake hyung quickly gulped down the rest of his cereal and dashed towards the bathroom with his clothes.

"Ni-ki why did you shower so slowly?" Sunoo hyung whined.

"What? I didn't!" Ni-ki frowned and got some food to eat as well.

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you-"

"Okay stop bickering and eat." Jay hyung suddenly appeared and cut Sunoo hyung off. He then proceeded to take a bottle of Coca Cola from the fridge and took a sip from it.

"Hurry eat and go pack this messy place up." Jay hyung ordered and left.

"Ok." Ni-ki nodded and started eating. Just then, a very half asleep Heeseung hyung walked in, with a somewhat sober Sunghoon hyung. They then proceeded to get some milk and sat at the table, drinking it slowly.

"Guys we have 1 and a half hours!" Jay hyung shouted from somewhere.

"That seems like a lot of time though." Sunoo hyung said.

"5 of us haven't showered." I said.

"Oh..."

"Can't we go back to sleep then while waiting?" Heeseung hyung asked.