Chapter- 13

A new beginning?

As Kriya reached Sharon's home she straight goes to take a shower to calm down herself. After a long shower she came out and was getting ready and still thinking about whatever happened last night.

Kriya to herself: I need to talk to him.

*Other side*

Rey woke up and look around himself then remember what happened last night and said.

Rey: Oo God m aasa kaise kar sakta hu pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe par Kriya (take a small pause then continue) Vo kya soch rahi hogi mere bareme all ready cheeze kya kam complicated thi jo ab..... I need to talk to her

Saying that Rey pick up his phone and call Kriya.

*Phone conversation*

Rey: Kriya vo actually vo...
Kriya: Kya hua Rey sab thik toh hai na.
Rey: Haa .. Nahi vo actually mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi.
Kriya: Haan bolo.
Rey: Phone pe nahi mill k baat karni thi.
Kriya agreed as she also wanted to talk: Ok vese bhi mujhe Hospital jana hai report collect karne uske baad mill ke baat karte.
Rey: Ek kam karte hai m tumhe Sharon k ghar pe pick karta hu phir sathe m chalte hai hospital se report collect kar lena k baad baat kar lenge.

Kriya agreed and cuts the call. As the call cuts Rey goes to take a shower.

*Other side*

After the call Kriya was going towards kitchen when she saw Sharon sleeping which reminds her something.

Kriya to herself: Ab mujhe guesthouse chale jana chahiye kab tak yaha Sharon ke ghar pe rahungi ek kam karti hu aaj he chali jati hu vese bhi aaj hospital jana hai report collect karne uske baad direct guest house he chali jaugi.

Saying that Kriya started packing her stuff. She goes to Sharon's room where she was sleeping to collect her things but because of noice Sharon woke up.

Sharon: Kriya kya hua hai itni subha subha kya kar rahi ho tum.
Kriya: Aacha hua tum uth gayi vo Sharon m guest house jaa rahi hu.
Sharon: Kyu par kitna maza aa raha tha vese bhi m ghar pe akle bore ho jati hu rukh jao na.
Kriya: Sharon mujhe ab jana chahiye badme kabhi aa jaugi.

Sharon didn't want Kriya to go but still she agreed with her: Thik hai chalo m tumhe drop kar deti hu.
Kriya: Nahi Sharon uski zarurat nahi hogi vo actually Rey ko kuch baat karni hai so he is coming and he will drop me to the guest house.

Sharon agreed and after that Sharon goes to take bath and after that both of them had breakfast together and soon Rey reached at Sharon home and Kriya open the door. Rey saw Kriya with a bag and was a bit confused.

Rey: Kriya yeh bag.
Sharon came: Vo kya hai na m Kriya ko bohot pareshan karti ho toh mujhe se tang hoke vo jaa rahi hai.
Rey confused: What.
Kriya eyed at Sharon and she giggle then Kriya said: It's nothing like that it's just M shifting back to the guest room.

After that KriYansh leaves for the hospital and Sharon sat on the sofa thinking about last night. And remembering about last night a smile form on her face.