Drunk Love.

Here's another piece of Fanfic. This time it's mainly about the Gentleman and Mr. Cheese. In this story we will see a very different side of Gentleman. Because behind all that vain and pride, there is actually a soft side and Mr. Cheese learns that in an interesting scenario.
This fanfic contains ships, including:
The Gentleman x Mr. Cheese
This is written in Mr. Cheese's point of view. Just imagine this in his voice lol

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been a rather interesting day today. I wouldn't call it.. bad, but.... it wasn't one if my best days either. The whole day was just a bit of a mess.

The morning started off weird. Gentleman hadn't had a very good night and was rather moody. He would complain about breakfast and that he was tired.

Gentleman is a guy who thinks hygiene is one of the most important things in life, because it represents who you are. Sometimes he is one full hour in the bathroom just trimming his mustache. It's pretty annoying, because sometimes he forgets he has to share the bathroom. Anyway, every morning he'd go to bathroom first to make sure he was looking healthy and clean and then he'd go have breakfast with us.

Today was different. He looked like shit. He looked terrible. There were bags under his eyes and his eyes were dull and his hair was completely. When we saw him sit down at the table we knew something was off.
Mother advised him to go to back to bed, so he could sleep in a bit. We didn't have much to do that day, so we could miss him for a few hours. But he insisted he was fine.

We all came to an agreement that he really should take a few more hours of sleep. Everyone told him to just go and that we'd be fine without him, but he still said no.

At some point, it became some sort of argument. Some were yelling at each other, others tried to ignore and just looked cranky. I just tried not to get involved. I knew if I said something. I'd just get hit. I know the Gentleman and I have our new agreement. But when he's this moody, you don't want to mess with him.

Eventually Veteran started to join the argument and I just decided to leave. Veteran and Gentleman both arguing? No thanks. I silently slipped off my chair and crept away. Player followed my lead. He probably didn't want to hear it either. Mother as well, along with her children. Arguing between those two will probably end up with a lot of swears.

We met up somewhere far away so we wouldn't hear them. I looked at Player and he just smiled awkwardly as he looked back from the place where the yelling is coming from.

"Well, we all know how that is gonna end." He said. I simply nodded. Mother join our little talk.

"I can't believe how fast that evolved. Gentleman is really not in the mood today. And then Veteran joined the moodiness. I'd thought I'd leave before the swearing would start." She said, petting her children's heads.

"we're probably gonna end having a both moody Gentleman and Veteran." Player said with a sigh. Mother and I agreed. "I probably gonna do some gaming with Veteran after today. That'll probably cheer him up a bit more. I kinda feel sorry for you that you'll have to deal with crank lord all day now." Player said, turning to me.

"It's fine, as long as I don't say anything and let him ramble about his problems I'll be fine. He will drink his problems away in the evening like usual."

Yup, that was right. I'd get drunk and forget about it the next morning. Player and Mother were looking at me like they've never heard that before.

I thought... they would know?..

"Gentleman drinks?" Mother asked

"You guys don't know that?" They shook their heads.

"The only thing I've seen him drink is tea." Player said, half joking.