'She' is my home 🏘️❤️

Start from the beginning

She can take care of herself!' Daadi tried to explain...

'Daadu ...she wants to go to India... She's lived all her life here... Knightsbridge is home to her...we are home to her Daadu' while telling time and again I had tears in my eyes...

'So you will never let her go then? Why?'
She asked...

'Because she's alone there..it's not safe!'
I argued again...

To which she smiled...
'She want's to go back to India Deepa..she misses home and you guys are going to break her heart for the 3rd time...
First when she was 16... she cleared her school with flying colors

Then she was 18...she topped the board

Now when she's 21!!!... she's topped thr University again!!!

Look at that child's consistency!!!

She has done it all so you guys agree!

And her safety... like really?? Samay you spent 25 years of your life there... it's only since last 13 years we are in London!!! And she's going to Nirjara Nivas...her mom died there Deepa... I know for you Siya is like a daughter...and  for Siya you are her mother figure... she calls you Bhabhi-Ma...
You must understand her sentiment here!!!
You guys call me a hitler right? Now you people are behaving like ones!!!
And I will call Govardhan... He's our trusted caretaker ever since Rajshekhar Ji's times... He's been taking care of that house now for 21 years...Come on kids... let her go...
She's just asking 2 years of her MBA from you folks!
I know it may sound foolish to graduate from London University and go to India for MBA. But look at her happiness too guys... She wants this!
Deepa you quit your full time profession of going to hospital for Siya's sake and are happy with a mere clinic when you can do so much more..
And you Samay ...you don't travel to foreign countries although it's needed because Siyu needs that good night hug from you and Deepa..
So much you guys have done selflessly for her...this time do this!
Let her go!!!'

Daadi said and we both had tears in out eyes...

Siyu is like my baby although she wasn't born out of my womb...I have played her mom since she was 8!!!

It was tough for us!

However Daadi was right..we were clinging to her! But Samay was hellbent...

I cupped his face and told him..
'Look baby... If not today, tomorrow she will be married!!! We have to let her go...'

To which Samay's eyes already started pooling 🥺

I smiled and said... 'She will be fine!'

And he nodded...

Finally we took our steps towards our angry princess...my Rapunzel's room...

I slowly opened the door...

I could see her holding her huge big brown teddy bear and hugging it tightly..
Her reading glasses were on...her big beautiful black eyes were puffy red..her nose was red...she definitely cried a lot.
Above all her Bebo...
I mean her teddy bear had a plaster on its head. 🤦🤣

My little drama queen does it to gain our attention 🤣 or when is genuinely upset!
Today it was both!

I tried taking steps towards her... while she showed her hand and said...

'Bebo... Tell bhabhi maa not to convince me...
I'm not going to eat anything!
Neither the rajma
Nor the gulab jamun nothing!'

While Daadi took a step forward saying...
'Sonaaaa... Enough! Now Shutup and eat... You haven't eaten anything from night! '