May i call you daddy?

(Finally the smut chapter- warning- smut lol)

No ones POV

The car ride back to levis place was a calm silence both wondering how to go about this situation but deciding not to speak and go with the flow. Of course levi had intentions of making love to eren but eren thought of many scenarios and one did consist of sexual things but he wrote it off trying not to get his hopes up but honestly he wanted it too. As Levi pulled into the driveway of his nice house they both got out and headed inside still silent, as Levi closed the door eren began to speak "so u-um what do yo-" he was cut off with a pair of lips smashing against his own. Eren was obviously not expecting this, or was he? Eren kissed back wrapping his arms around levis neck and moaned into the kiss as Levi pulled away "would you like to see my bedroom?" Levi asked and eren giggled making levi smile a little "I'd love to see it" levi loved hearing those words and picked eren up bridal style carrying him upstairs into the nice bedroom with a big queen sized bed laying eren down on it "I will stop if you don't want this" levi said pinning Eren on the bed with his hands on either side of his head "I -I want this.. I want you" he blushed and Levi smirked "I'm glad" before eren realized it levi had already stripped them naked. Levi carefully caressed down Erens chest and down his sides making eren shiver in delight "sensitive?" He asked and eren gave a simple nod with a tint of red on his cheeks "your so cute and freaking sexy" levi said then leaned down taking one of his nipples in his mouth "thank- ah~ you~ Ngh~" eren moaned at the new feeling and tangled his fingers in levis now messy undercut. Levi licked around his nipple and then moved to the other repeating the same process then pulled away admiring his work and enjoying how beautiful eren looked all flushed and embarrassed, levi bent over and captured Erens lips in a passionate kiss earning a moan that he adored to hear . Levi licked over Erens bottom lip asking for entrance which eren denied making levi growl then smack his butt earning a gasp in which he took this opportunity and slipped is tongue inside Erens mouth exploring throughly. "Ah~ haa~" eren moaned and gently scratched levis bare muscular back as Levi sucked on his tongue then pulled away moving down to his neck and kissed it trying to find his sensitive spot "ah ~ levi ~" he released a breathy moan singaling levi to Mark him there in which he did leaving hickeys and love nips everywhere that was unmarked on his neck. Eren loved levi praising his body like this but felt as if he was going to explode, he needed levi after practically dating him for a few months and really obsessing over him "l-levi please.. I need it" eren blushed as Levi smirked "the night is still young but if you want to speed this up I'm more than happy to." He said and kissed down Erens body and swiftly pulled off Erens underwear smiling "someone's excited" eren blushed more and giggled "s-shush" levi chuckled and went down to Erens entrance and spread his legs holding his thighs and kissing them not hesitating to mark them up too . Eren moaned from sensitive places being stimulated , levi stood back up and put his fingers up to Erens mouth looking at him directly in the eyes "suck" he commanded and eren nodded being a good boy and sucking levis fingers lapping his tongue over each digit all the while maintaining eye contact with levi. Of course he was blushing though quite embarrassed, levi loved that though. He pulled his fingers out of Erens mouth and brought them down to his entrance circling it making eren shiver in anticipation then gasped as Levi pushed a cold wet finger in "Ngh~ levi~" "does it hurt? " Levi asked concerned "n-no.. j-just weird" he said and Levi nodded relieved and started to move his finger slowly then added another and then soon three were going in and out smoothly as eren was a moaning mess under him "ah~ l-levi deeper~ please~" "of course ~" levi thrusted his fingers in faster than before and shoved them deeper successfully hitting a bundle of nerves making eren arch his back and throwing his head back too "ohhh~~! Thereeee~!" He moaned and held levis arm to make sure he stays right where he wants it . Eren bit his lip "I-I'm close~" he said then levi pulled out "h-huh?" "Not yet.. not until I'm penetrating you" levi said taking off his boxers kicking them somewhere as eren got a good view of levis massive dick. Eren didn't know wether to fee turned on or scared and Levi obviously noticed that "I'll be gentle I promise " he comforted and eren nodded "o-okay " levi lined himself up and gently pushed in slowly and eren immediately grabbed the sheets making his knuckles turn white "nghh~.." eren closed his eyes as he adjusted and Levi whispered reassuring things into his ear and kissed his cheek and neck in order to relax him "just tell me when to move baby" levi said and eren nodded taking a little bit of more time then gave levi a nod "o-okay" levi began moving slowly immediately getting moans from eren "a-ah~ s-so big.." he moaned and scratched levis back from the pleasure "harder faster~" levi smirked "as you wish" levis thrusts became powerful and dominant as he pleasured his crush under him, the room soon filled with wet skin slapping together and moans. Levi sat up holding Erens thighs as he was deep and hard enjoying the view of eren coming undone "l-~leviii~ ahh~ more I need m-moreee" he said making levi thrust harder and go deeper hitting his prostate head on with each thrust. Eren couldn't think straight anymore and began to loose control of loud he was being not like levi minded, eren rolled his eyes back and arched his back when levi grabbed his hips roughly picking them up ramming into eren with no mercy "Ngh~ eren you feel so freaking good~" "y-you too~ ahh~!! Thereeeeee~!!!" He screamed in ecstasy while feeling pleasure though out his body "C-can I-I ah~! Ah~! C-call you daddy?" He asked politely and Levi chuckled as sweat and slick mixed together creating more lewd slapping sounds "yes" "d-daddddyy I'm close" "me too baby~ let's come together " levi said and started to jerk eren off in time with his hard thrusts. Soon eren came and Levi did too after a few hard untimely thrust, they panted and kissed. "I-I like you levi.." eren said blushing not wanting this to be a one night stand "me too eren.." eren smiled and kissed levi again as Levi pulled out and cleaned them up and let eren barrow a shirt which he looked adorable In . Levi climbed into bed and held eren in his arms "I need to tell you something.." he said and eren nodded"alright" eren smiled and kissed Levi's cheek happily "I am a gang leader... I make money by the clubs I own and selling guns and drugs. I've killed people and sent people to prison, I've threatened people, cut fingers off... I know it may be a lot to take in but I promise you that I won't hurt you. I promise that I will keep you safe" levi said and eren Giggled "so I was right!" "Huh?" "Well when I first met you I thought you seemed kind of suspicious and jokingly thought that you were a gang member or something but the more I hung out with you and that weird meeting with erwin, hange, me and zeke kind of seemed like sketchy business.. thennnnn I saw a paper you had in your car that read different group names and orders then everything kind of pieced together after that" eren explained and Levi was shocked "you.. still like me after all that??" "Yes.. you're kind and nice to me, you care and are willing to protect me " he smiled and Levi sighed in relief and kissed eren "I'm glad"

(Sorry of the smut was bad)