Chapter 11: Familial Bonds

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ryuko groans and begrudgingly let's him go. She then sits up and stretches while yawning. C looks at her hair all in a mess and chuckles.

Ryuko: What is it?

C runs a hand through her hair and kisses her cheek.

C: You've got a serious case of bed head.

Ryuko: You're one to talk.

C just shrugs with a smirk.

C: The easiest way to fix that is with a shower.

Ryuko: I like that idea~

She runs a hand down his chest with a sultry smile on her face. C gets off the bed and grabs her. He then carries her to the bathroom attached to their room and sets her on the counter. He takes off what little bit of clothes he was wearing as Ryuko does the same. C snaps his fingers making the shower cut on automatically and they get inside. Immediately their lips crash into each other and they can't keep their hands off the other.

After about thirty minutes a certain blonde haired girl is seen walking towards C's room. She knocks, but gets no response.

Yang: Welp looks like I'm busting this door down.

Yang is about to punch the door when Shiketsu walks past her in her human form.

Shiketsu: Oh hey Yang. The door is unlocked there is no need to break it down.

Yang: Oh. Thanks.

Shiketsu: No problem.

Shiketsu walks off as Yang turns the doorknob and walks in. She looks at the bed, but quickly notices that neither C or Ryuko are there. She then hears a sound coming from a door across the room. She walks up to it when she identifies the sound she heard, running water, moaning, heavy breathing, and light grunts specifically Ryuko's moans and C's grunts. Yang's face immediately goes red as she listens to the sounds coming from the other side of the bathroom door. She bites her lip as she gets closer to the door. She can adjust hear words, but she can't quite make out what they are. She puts her ear against the door.

Ryuko: I'm close. Babe!

C: Me too.

Yang then hears Ryuko practically scream in pleasure for a second until it's muffled by something. Then the water cuts off and snaps Yang back to reality. She quickly leaves the room as quietly as possible before they exit the bathroom. She waits in the hallway for a minute or two before knocking.

Ryuko: One sec! C how fancy are we dressing?

C: Huh?

Ryuko: Well is dinner tonight going to be kinda fancy or just something more casual?

C: And we call you a tomboy.

Ryuko: It's a simple question!

C: I don't think it matters Drifter. I didn't tell anyone about dressing up so wear something more casual I guess.

Ryuko puts on a pair of black panties with a matching bra. She then puts on a short sleeve white top that shows a small amount of her midriff a pair of dark navy blue jeans, she puts on a pair of white ankle socks and her usual shoes. She walks over to the door and opens it revealing Yang.

Ryuko: Yo.

Yang: Hey.

Ryuko: You here to get C?

Yang:...

Ryuko: Yang?

Yang meanwhile stares past Ryuko into the room with a very red face. Ryuko is confused until she turns around and sees C drying off his huge main of hair while completely naked. He puts on a pair of boxers and then finally takes the towel off his head. He looks over at the door and sees the both of them staring at him with smirks on their faces. He simply chuckles and rubs the back of his neck before throwing himself into the wardrobe beside him. Ryuko and Yang both giggle at him. Ryuko turns back around and smiles at Yang.