"No... no!" He exclaimed. "I love you, I just..."

"You love me but you need time from me?"

"No, I need time from us. I need to learn what is like to be apart from you because thinking of you leaving me it's breaking me apart." She stared at him in silence. "The idea of waking up one day and you being gone rottens me inside. So I'm not fine. I'm not sad, but I'm not happy, I'm just... I'm not doing okay. I need to find myself, what I am without Peyton Swan in my life." He grabbed her hand, exhaling. "I love you... more than I've ever loved anyone. I don't think I'll ever be capable of loving someone as half as much as I love you... but as much as I don't want to... you are leaving... I'm leaving. So I'm not fine."

Honesty can be a tool, but can also be a weapon. If only he had stayed silent, if only he would retained those feelings inside of him and take advantage of that short time left they have together.

But he wasn't fine.

And he has to be fine to make her happy.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah... I'm sorry too."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was open mic at Riggs's, and the theme was covers of famous breakup songs.

"Isn't that ironic?" He whispered to himself as they watched Sin & Tragedy open the show. "Famous breakup songs while I'm heartbroken."

"Hey... you broke up with Peyton. I bet she's even sadder than you." Luke scoffed as he heard Julie.

"Could you imagine if she picked the theme?" Asked Alex, making Luke glance at him. "Oh, come on, it would be hilarious."

"Have you seen how Rocky ends up at the end of the film?" Alex nodded. "Take that as a warning, big guy."

The band got off stage, and the rest of Luke's bandmates were surprise to see Isaac approaching them without a mocking smirk on his face.

"Liked your performance," said Luke as he and Isaac did a small handshake. "I love Coldplay," he added, recalling the band that sang Fix You, the song Sin & Tragedy sang.

"Thanks man. I heard about you and Peyton, I'm really sorry."

Reggie, Alex and Julie looked at each other. What was happening?

"It's okay..." assured Luke giving him a tiny smile. "I like the new hair."

Isaac chuckled. "Yeah, after you called me a Blue Meanie, I wasn't feeling that good about blue. Red suits me."

"Now I can call you Elmo." Isaac rolled his eyes. "Bye, man."

"Good luck up there." And with that, Isaac left, waving goodbye to the band and walking away.

Luke turned around to look at the guys. "Long Story."

"We have time," was the only thing Alex said, but the guitarist ignored it.

Luke stared at Bobby as he got off stage, walking towards Peyton with a smile in his stupid face.

"Hey! Reg," Luke called the bassist, who quickly turned around to look at him, so did the rest of the band, "you wanna do a country song tonight?"