Red Spider Lily Part 12 (Various Ships) {Make a choice}

Start from the beginning

"Hm... I want to sing a song together with you again.", Mafumafu said as the older male looked at him surprised. Ever since that one duet they had, they did become closer.

But even so, it was Mafumafu who always sang while Soraru accompanied him or it was them playing an instrumental duet together.

"That's surprising. Is there a reason why?", Soraru asked as the younger male looked down on the keys, hesitating slightly before answering.

"I... want to test something. So can we please?", Mafumafu asked as the older male nodded. "Of course. You don't have to ask. Any song you have in mind?", the raven-haired male asked as he placed his hands on the keys before looking at the younger male who thought about it for a bit before answering.

"Hm... I want to sing The Moonlit night and tear stained sleeves under cherry blossoms.", the albino answered as the older male hummed before nodding. "Alright. Go ahead and start and I will play. If you want to switch just stop and I will sing and we can sing the chorus together. Sounds good?", Soraru asked as the younger male nodded.

Quickly reciting to see if he still remembered the lyrics, the albino gave the older male a small nod before he started to sing, the raven-haired male quickly starting to play the accompaniment.

"If I grow accustomed to sighing in the spring when cherry blossoms bloom. Would I be able to gently ring the bell-like sound of your crying voice?", Mafumafu sang gently before stopping, the older male understanding as he continued to sing.

"No matter what you do, your black hair and slender shoulders captivate people's gaze. I slip through your fingers. But it seems that you can't see it.", he sang as the younger male felt the familiar feeling that he had when he had first heard Soraru sing.

It sounded kind, gentle and warm.

He realized that the raven-haired male had stopped singing as he prepared himself to continue singing again.

"I know the truth, but still. By listening to that voice, I was saved. And I continue to be filled with you.", the albino sang, using more power for his voice before he sang the chorus.

"Cherry blossoms, it seems that I have fallen for you. Tugging at your sleeve in the early spring rain. Can I stay by your side today as well?", the albino sang as the raven-haired male looked at the albino when he sang that sentence, the younger male looking back before he quickly averted his eyes.

As he finished, he decided to let the raven-haired male finish as he looked at Soraru who understood. The older male continued singing as he used some more energy to sing the lyrics, his eyes never leaving the younger male as he sang.

"Even if a thousand nights imprison me. Even if logic won't let this love come true. I'll convey them to you. The tears wiped on my sleeve under the moonlit night.", Soraru sang before he played the last part again, singing one last time, his voice softer than before.

"I'll convey them to you... The tears wiped on my sleeve under the moonlit night."

The last note rang through the room as the albino looked at the older male with wide eyes. The raven-haired male really was different whenever he sang. He seemed honest, genuine and happy.

In a different way than when he did anything else. And this confirmed Mafumafu's theory.

"And? Did you confirm what you wanted to confirm?", Soraru asked as the younger male nodded. "What was it if I can ask?"

"...Well, it was about my feelings towards you.", Mafumafu started hesitantly as the older male perked up. "Your feelings towards me? What were they?", he asked.