˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚

Start from the beginning

He parks the car, and I get out.

"Bye Killua!" I walk to my building taking in some fresh air, my hair flowing a little in the wind. Ok Y/N. Time for work. I walk into the building,

I get to my office, and sit down in the chair. I hope Killua's doing okay.. We haven't gone out in forever! And I always go back home tired. I sigh and stretch a little, I'll see if I can take him out on a date today! I go back to working for the next 8 hours.

🙟𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙏𝙫𝙏🙝

"Hey Killua I'm home!"

No response.

"Killua!?"

No Response.

I start to panic, "KILLUA!?!"

"Ack- Yeah!?"

"Oh my gosh! You had me so worried!!"

I walk to the backyard and see him fixing a motorcycle. "What 'cha doing?" I say walking a little closer to him. "Fixing the motorcycle! I thought it would be nice if we went on a motorcycle ride? And have a picnic?" I smile at him, "That'd be amazing!"

"Okay! I'm almost done!"

I walk back into the house to pick out an outfit. Hm.. I pick out a (F/C) dress, it has a big bow in the back. I match it with white/black knee-highs. Then I pick some white/black Doc Marten boots. I walk back to the backyard and see he's not there anymore. He calls me to the front, and he's waiting for me. "Let's go!"

I walk over to him, "You look beautiful Y/N!" I blush at his compliment, "Thank you! You look pretty handsome yourself!" He gets on the motorcycle and gestures me to sit behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist, while he takes off on the motorcycle.

On the motorcycle ride, I look around and see the lights from the city. Making it look like stars. I stare in awe of the city. Killua stops the motorcycle. "Stay here, I'm gonna go set up the picnic!" I nod, still staring at the city.

Thud.

What was that?

WHACK.

All of a sudden you're hit in the head by a bat. You see Killua running towards the culprit, trying to punch them. With the little energy you had left you decided to call 911.

"911, how can we help you today?"

"...P-person wit-with... b-ba-"

All of a sudden a gunshot is heard.

"MA'AM? ARE YOU OKAY? STAY ON THE LINE WITH ME."

Everything goes black.

🙟𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥🙝

You flutter your eyes open, to see you're in a white room. "Where am I?" You try getting up, but feel this throbbing pain in your head. You give up and lay back down. "Shhhh, try and get some more sleep!"

"K-Killua..?"

"No he's in the other room." You look to your side, and see your sister. "Oh, hi S/N." You smile at her weakly. "Y/N you should go back to sleep.. You got hit in the head pretty hard.." And with that you went back to sleep.

A couple weeks passed and you were discharged. Your sister told you that Killua was discharged a lot earlier than you.

You called him, "Hello?" The sweet voice of your boyfriend rang through the phone. "Hi Killua! I just got discharged! I'm heading home now!"

"Hey Kil! Who are you on the phone with?"

A girl's voice?

"No one Kitten, just go back to bed."

He's calling.. her kitten..?

"So, who are you again?"

He.

Doesn't.

Remember.

Me.

"O-oh, I guess I got the wrong number.." I mumble into the phone. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Then he hung up.

I wake up in cold sweat. Oh. It was just a nightmare. Hot tears ran down your face, as you sobbed quietly.

🙟𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮🙝

"Hey Killua! Hope you're doing well! I miss you!" I talk to him, and talk about what's he's been missing out on. Finally the conversation comes to an end.

"Hope you wake up some day Killua!"

"Sorry Ma'am.. it's a really low chance he'll survive. He's a fighter though.." Tears ran down my face once again. "I suggest moving on." I hesitated, before slowly nodding. (WHY WOULD U DO THAT AUTHOR!!😠im sorry it's for plot purposes TvT)

3 years go by, I have a fiancé, our wedding is in 8 months.

"Hey Killua! I came to tell you.. I'm getting married..!...."

"To be honest I... still love you..."

"I...love...you....too..."

🙞🙜

UDKLSDBJVKES I HAVE MORE PLANS FOR THIS PART IF U GUYS WANT MORE PARTS!! this took me so long to write! im actually really proud of this!👉👈 i dont think i did well on the clingy killua thing tho T-T

i hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed writing it! OH YEAH this was requested by bungeegum_g ty so much for requesting! i hope u like it! im sorry i didnt do very well on clingy killua😔

uh yeah thats it! hope u guys enjoyed! bye!!!

1,220 words

🙞🙜