chapter 7

tw: abortion mentioned!

they would be sitting in tristan's bentley, just talking.

"i bet that you wanna go to some big fancy university" tristan said.

"nope, i wanna be an actress, so either film school or just no college after i leave stars hollow high." parker replied, smiling.

"an actress huh, have you had acting experience before?" tristan asked, glancing at her.

"yeah, i act in all of the school plays that are put on, starting from the age of 4. and i took dance lessons from miss patty from the ages 5-14."

"wow. that's ALOT of experience, i personally don't really wanna go to a big, expensive, fancy university, but my dad will probably bribe my way into princeton, so why'd you stop dance classes?"

"uhm.. my mom signed me up for them when i was 5, fast forward 9 years she leaves me and my dad 10 days before my 14th birthday, i continued dance for about 2 weeks after she left, then i just quit because i didn't enjoy it anymore, i didn't enjoy anything after she left, only recently i've began to feel somewhat 'normal'.." she said, seeming unbothered.

"oh.. i'm sorry.. if you don't mind me asking, why'd she leave?" tristan asked quietly.

"many reasons, mainly because her and my dad were fighting, but we didn't have the best relationship, she didn't like my boyfriend at the time." she replied, not giving much context about her ex-boyfriend.

"well, i'll be a better boyfriend anyways." he smiled.

"yeah.. definitely.. if you even wanna be my boyfriend after what happened with my last one." she muttered the end of that sentence.

tristan looked at her, but then looked back at the road.

~at the dance~

tristan put his arm around parker as they walked into the dance.

"soo many posh, rich people." parker said, looking up at tristan.

"hey! i'm one of them posh, rich people!" he smirked.

"you're the only tolerable one." parker joked.

"i think you'd like some of my friends, they're tolerable too."

"eh, i'm not good with new people.." parker said, looking a bit anxious.

"but you were fine with me?" tristan asked, looking confused.

"correction, i didn't know you were there at first, so i was ranting to rory, once you've heard me rant then you're officially my best friend."

"best friends with benefits?" tristan joked.

"sure." parker said, before walking over to a table which had 2 girls sitting there, a brunette and a blonde.

she sat down.

"hey there." the brunette said.

"hello." parker replied.

"we see you came with tristan dugray, how'd you meet him?" the blonde asked.

"he's my best friend's bio or chem partner." she replied politely.

"ohh so you're either leo hossler's best friend or rory gilmore's best friend." the brunette said.

"rory gilmore's."

"well i'm louise, and this is madeline." the blonde said, smiling.

"i'm parker." she returned the smile.

tristan would walk over.

"well hello ladies." he said.

"hey tristan." madeline and louise said in sync.

"hello." parker said, smiling up at tristan.

"hope you don't mind if i steal parker for a dance?" tristan asked.

"no please take her she's your date! and you have good taste." madeline said.

parker smiled before walking onto the dance floor with tristan.

a slow song came on (cliche ik but i thought it would be better for the conversation they're about to have rather than a pop song or something baha).

they began to dance.

"so.. can i ask you a quick question?" tristan asked.

"mhm go ahead." parker replied.

"why did you get all weird when you mentioned your ex-boyfriend?"

"i didn't get weird."

"you went all quiet in the car when you mentioned him, i'm the type of guy who wants to know what this crappy ex was like."

"he got me pregnant." she blurted out, not loudly though, only loud enough so that tristan could hear.

tristan wouldn't know what to say.

"i didn't keep the baby.." she began to break down. "i was still a child! i was only 13. yet he was 16, and at the time i didn't see anything wrong with our relationship but.. then he became 'toxic' and then.. bam i'm 13, pregnant and i couldn't even tell the guy because he'd kill me. so i told my mom and she took me to the clinic and i got rid of it. there. now you know why i don't like talking about him."

tristan wouldn't say anything, he'd just hug her.

author's note
heyo lol, i just finished revision for my totally awesome chemistry test tmr
i had a maths test td and it went well:)