chapter 6

"hey rory can you go get the door while lorelai finishes my makeup?" parker asked rory while lorelai carefully put foundation on her face

"mhm!" rory would run downstairs, opening the door.

"grandma!" rory said, "come in!"

"hello rory! there was this young man waiting outside your home, i assume he belongs to you?" emily would say, smiling.

"probably! mom's upstairs helping parker get pretty."

"i'll just sit in the living room until their finished, i want lots of photographs for my photo albums!" emily looked out the door, "well aren't you coming in?" she added.

a certain blonde prince walked through the front door.

"is he your dad?" emily asked.

"no!" tristan and rory said at the same time.

"oh.. you seem awfully defensive.." emily said.

"no, i wasn't being defensive! what i mean was that i'm parker's date and rory's date isn't here yet." tristan said, nervously, "speaking of parker, is she almost ready? because some of my friends wanna get there early so we can see if we won the bet on who madeline and louise brought." he added.

parker would run downstairs, putting her heels on, on the steps.

"jeez i'm hungry is there any pizza left? or maybe we could go to luke's before we go to the dance for coffee and some fries! or pie, or maybe pancakes. oh do you think al's doing sushi tonight or do you think he's doing something different?" parker would ramble on, not noticing that her wonderful date was standing there, admiring her.

"uhm maybe sookie could make us something before we go?"rory said, looking awkward.

"ugh hopefully! i'm starving! the last thing i ate today was a salad about an hour ago!"

"you ATE a salad?" rory looked shocked

"no.. i ate the side of fries that came with it. but saying that i ate a salad sounds healthier."

"or we could stop at this 'luke's' on our way to the dance."tristan finally said.

"tristan- you're here-" parker would become nervous.

"in the flesh." he smiled, not knowing whether to hug the blonde girl with bright blue eyes.

"you're early, extra points for punctuality." parker smiled back.

"oh so i'm being scored?" he smirked, walking over to her and hugging her.

she hugged him back.

well atleast she knows he's a good hugger. but why did she feel nervous when she realised he was there. she knew that she liked him, but not that much, plus they only met a couple weeks ago! but rory and dean had only met a couple weeks ago too.. but she also knows guys like tristan, guys who mess with girls' hearts and break them like it's nothing. she doesn't wanna be left heartbroken.

tristan, however, was internally screaming with happiness. he knew he liked her alot and he wanted her to know, infact he wanted the entire world to know! 'i look at her and i see perfection.' he thought to himself. but he knows how she sees him. 'but she looks at me and she sees a waste of space.' he thought.

author's note
im sorry! it's another filler chapter :/
ive been really busy lately cuz my exams are in like 2 weeks and i havent revised at all
but trust me they WILL be going to the dance in the next chapter
and there will be some drama happening so it will be a longish chapter.
anywayss hope you enjoyed chapter 6
and remember my dms are always open if you ever meed someone to rant to, talk to or cry to <3
ig: wcderfvls
mwah 💋