Chapter 4: Wandless magic

Catalina woke up in the morning, being confused of her surroundings. She lazily rolled her head to the right side of the bed, towards the window. The unmistakable decor of the room reminded her where she was: the Malfoy manor.

After the yesterday's events, Draco arrived in the library muttering and pacing, being angry because he couldn't find his father in his study. But Catalina wouldn't tell him that Lucius couldn't be in his study since he was there, in the library, with her, teasing and touching her while reading erotica. And suddenly, she wondered what Draco would think if he found out what happened between her and his father. He probably wouldn't want anything to do with her anymore. She couldn't imagine a scenario where her and Draco wouldn't be friends anymore.

I mean yes, he is arrogant and annoying but he really grew on me. She thought.

The satin sheet fell from the upper part of her body, revealing her black bralette made of lace. Even if outside was cold, inside the manor was like a sauna. Or it was just her hormones acting up after the day before.

She shook her head which looked like a bird's nest thanks to her thick, brown hair. She hated to brush it in the morning, it made it look even fluffier and the waves in it lost their shape. But she couldn't stand the knots either.

Catalina climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She opened the door and analyzed the bath tub made of black marble with golden faucet. Everything in the house was made with dark colors and she loved it. The Malfoys had taste. Although, she missed a quick muggle shower.

After she let the water run and the bath tub fill, she let her lingerie fall on the floor. She stepped into the hot water that reached her jaw line and let her body soak. A lavender shower gel was placed on the edge of the tub so she picked it up and using a loofah, started cleaning her body. She also noticed that on the counter, next to the sink, were placed a lot of body lotions, moisturizers, scrubs and whatever she wanted.

Weird, these weren't here last night. Probably the elves brought them. She found this ordeal really weird. Constantly having someone to do things for you.

After one full hour of cleaning herself, she smelled like a meadow. It was pleasing to her nostrils but Draco would probably hate it and tell her she stinks. He hated anything that wasn't his infamous cologne.

Catalina found herself chuckling at the thought.

She went to her bag and picked a nice and plain outfit. Today, she would get to spend the day with Draco and she will meet some of his friends from around here. It pleased her that he trusted her so much.

Catalina opted for black trousers, black ankle boots and a white buttoned shirt made of satin. Not too much, not too little.

With a wave of her wand all the makeup products she bought, started working on her face from making the perfect eyeliner to giving her deep red lips.

Just as she took care of the final details, Draco knocked on her door, drawing her attention. "Are you ready? Breakfast should be on the table."

"Coming." She shouted. With another wave of her hand, the makeup products were back on the makeup bag.

She opened the door and was greeted by Draco who was dressed similar to her.

"This is some twin shit right here." He analyzed her from head to toes and scrunched his nose, making Catalina laugh. "Are you sure you are not a Malfoy?"

"Merlin, I wouldn't wish..." she shook her head.

"Fair." Draco muttered.

"So Draco, I know there is still time until then but who are you taking to the Yule Ball?" Catalina asked curiously.