Part- 6

Days passed one by one and their bonding became more strong...

Kushi started to share her feelings to him....her dreams, her wish and Shyam.... 

Her parents never came to visit her after marriage ... most days she cried uncontrollably.

Ashok always considered her as his daughter in law... Except for Rekha's sarcasm at times, life there gave Kushi  new pleasures .. Kushi's wishes were fulfilled by Arnav and Ashok as much as they could .. All this angered Rekha but she did not say anything out of fear of Ashok.

As the days went by, Rekha slowly began to feel closer to Khushi. Her demeanor and modesty impressed Rekha.

Gradually  kushi became an important link in their lives ...

Days passed like this

Kushi  was drying her hair after taking a shower in the morning.water drops were clung to her neck.it was shining on morning rays

Arnav opened his eyes...he saw the beautiful sight with out blinking his eyes

Kushi saw Arnav looking at her.She raised her eyebrows and asked what it was🤨. He nodded his head as nothing 😁

He closed his eyes.

He remembered the day when he come to know Kushi eloped with Shyam

Arnav was watching the cricket match... suddenly his phone started to rang. He looked the caller id..  it was Shyam, his best friend.. He pick the call

" hey Shyam... where are you?? Is any problem?? "

" Ha...we eloped from there"

"We means???  You and Kushi?? "

" Ha... Hum...that Gupta arranged her marriage without her will..  that too a person who is elder than that Gupta.  We don't have any other way than this..."

" Whe are you now?  Is in your home?  "

" No... we are in hotel Raj palace now.... Don't you know the problems between  my father and Mr. Gupta? Then how i take her to my home? "

"Then what's your plan?? "

" We are going to abroad tomorrow morning..  I arranged the tickets... "

" hmmm....take care..."

"Arnav if dad calls you don't say anything about me...  we are switching off our mobiles too.."

" Ha.. ha.. don't worry ...  i will handle everything.. "

The call were ended....

He opened his cupboard and took a album...  it was full of kushi's picture that he took without her knowledge...  he touched her face...
Tears started flow from his eyes

His phone started to rang again. He closed the album and took the phone...  it was Manohar,  Shyam's dad

" Hello uncle... "

" Arnav ..  is Shyam with you?? "

" Shyam...  no uncle....  what's the problem...  your sounds seems you're in a problem "

" wo.. beta  Usha met with an accident..  she is in ICU now. He condition is wore now. Doctor said there is 50-50 chance only left... i tried to call Shyam but his phone is switched off..."