ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴇʟғ ᴇᴀʀs ! ᴇʟғ ᴇᴀʀs !

Start from the beginning

"oh!" the small boy giggled and blushed from embarrassment. "i'm tyler.. tyler joseph." he replied and held his hand out for joshua to shake.

"joshua.. joshua dun." he said back and took tylers hand into his, shaking it very gently.

"it's nice to meet you joshua.." the small boy said shyly and then bit his bottom lip, driving joshua mad.

as joshua was holding tylers hand, he then realized why he thought his hands looked soft.. it was because they really were. his grip wasn't tight or firm at all. he was gentle and timid and joshua could tell he didn't want to hurt him.

"i-um.. well, i have to get going. my apologies.. my mother must be waiting at home for me.." tyler says and frowned a bit. "i'll definitely see you tomorrow though, joshua!" he says happily and started to walk off.

"wait!"

the small boy turned around and tilted his head. "what's wrong?" he questioned and joshua shook his head. "n-never mind.." he said and tyler hummed before he slowly started walking away, acting like nothing had happened.

once the small boy was gone, joshua kneeled down and looked at one of the flowers that had just started growing out of nowhere. after it blossomed into a beautiful rose, he touched one of the petals and the entire thing turned to dust. the male sighed before standing up again.

everything he touches dies, literally.

he never understand why.. why he couldn't make anything beautiful. why does he have to ruin everything he touches?

before he could overthink, he looked up and heard someone rush off as he did. he was a little confused but he didn't go after what it was.

he started walking away and looked down at his feet the entire time.

he wished he was normal.. why couldn't he be like most of the kids in his school? why did he have to be the one that ended up with hands that could kill?

he continued to question himself the entire time he was walking home, thinking of the timid brunette he had met as well..

𖤐𖤐𖤐

the next day during class, tyler wasn't doing so well.. at all. he almost bursted into tears multiple times because of some boys picking on him.

he felt so pathetic.

he wanted to cry so much and so hard in almost every single class he was in because the boys wouldn't stop messing with his slightly pointy ears, his hair, and basically everything.

two of the boys from yesterday was following behind him and he didn't know it until one of them shoved him, making him fall to the floor and making him drop his books in his hand.

he let out a whimper in pain since his knee started burning and his hands did as well. his small, gentle, petal like palms felt like they were on fire.

people started to crowd him after a moment laughed, making tears come to his pretty doe eyes.

he was going to stand up but one of the two boys grabbed both of his ears and started tugging on them. "elf ears! elf ears!" the kid laughed and so did everyone else, making the small boy gasp and burst into tears.

he tried pulling the other boys hands off of him but they wouldn't budge, only making him cry more. "pah-please! stah-stop!" he cried out and the taller pulled harder.

"sorry, not gonna happen, elf.." he laughed evilly and that made the small boys heart shatter.

his little body started to shake pathetically as he looked around him, not seeing the joshua boy anywhere.

after a moment, the two boys went on both ends of tyler one grabbed his wrists while the other grabbed his ankles, making him squeal and start kicking his legs. "please let go of me!" he shouted and both boys smirked at each other and started swinging the smaller side to side, making the angelic boy feel uneasy, before they walked to the bathrooms. some people of course followed and tyler had never felt so embarrassed.

once they were in the bathrooms, the boy who had tylers ankles dropped them and helped the other boy drag him into one of the bathroom stalls.

they locked the stall door and let go of the small boys delicate, little wrists before getting behind him. they moved him so that his head was hovering over the toilet and his eyes widened, knowing what they were gonna do.

he let out a quiet whimper before they gripped some of his hair and started to shove his head into the water. he gripped the edge of the bowl so tight his knuckles turned white.

his soft curls were getting wet and he was slowly starting to lose his breath.

the boys laughed as they did this and shook their heads. "how much more pathetic can you get? you're already worthless. no one wants you here." one said and pulled tylers head back up.

his hair was dripping from the water and his eyes were wide. he let out a small whimper once more when they picked him up and shoved him against the door. one wrapped their hand around the boys throat, causing him to start gasping for air.

"wow.. look at you now. if only you could see yourself.. maybe then you wouldn't show your ugly ass face anymore." one said and dropped the boy after.

the other boy unlocked the stall door and opened it, making tyler fall back and let his eyes close.

he didn't hear what the boys or what anyone said after that. he had gone unconscious. he didn't feel anyone pick him up and he didn't feel anyone rush down the halls of the school.

he didn't feel anything.. not one thing..

—❤︎. .❤︎—