"Okay I love you stinka butt"

"I love you more". And we hung up then here came Michael and he got in the car. Then he pulled off driving us to the airport. "You sure you okay Jaidell? You seem down. I can convince your mom to make you stay if you like" Michael assured me. I halfway smiled and nodded my head. "Perfectly fine" I smiled then got out of the car. "You know you could tell me anything. I'm the flyest step dad ever" he bragged knowing that I would laugh. That's why I really like Michael to be with my mom he's a good guy. "No I'm fine but thanks Michael and you are the flyest step dad" I giggled. He started smiling and flexing making us all laugh at him. "But ups look there's my plane I was just starting to have fun with ya!" I whined but hug them one by one. "Have fun and make sure you twerk in the snow" Kiara said. "Yessss and record it too" Giselle laughed. "I got ya" I giggled. "Have a safe and comfy flight" Michael said. "Thanks I'll try. Happy holidays ya" I waved then walked through the medal detectors and got on the plane. Once I found my seat I got comfortable and dozed off.

Finally landing in New York, I had to put on my hot pink Canadian Goose and hot pink bow Uggs. Ciara and Benjamin was standing there waiting for me. So I hurried and grabbed my bags and the gifts then put on my scarf and hat. "Sister!" We both cheered hugging each other. "Sup Barbie?" Benjamin smirked hugging me next. "Shut up air head. I thought we were cool now?" I asked laughing a little. "Nah we are but look what color you got on" he chuckled. "Barbie's favorite color" I laughed out loud. "Anyways here can you take this please?" I asked struggling with all these damn gifts. "All for me?" Benjamjn asked. "Yeah right but thanks butler" I joked. Walking outside of the airport Benjamin walked to this real nice all black Range Rover. "Dad got a new car and let you drive it?!" I asked raising my eye brow. They both started laughing at me. "No this my car. It was a gift from my shawty" Benjamin smiled. "Tell daddy to step his game up" I laughed and hopped in the back. "Yeah it be so much fun having family time now. Everybody want to hop out of my car" Benjamin laughed. "Yes and you have to see your fathers face!" Ciara laughed. And we laughed the whole way to the house. "Hi dad, Evelyn and big head" I said then dropped my bags off. And took off my coat then went back to the living room. My dad was just finished putting the gifts under the tree which was huge and filled with presents. "You really from LA you had to show some skin some how huh?" My dad asked me. "But I do got this big beige knitted cardigan on" I giggled looking at my white belly shirt. "Mhmm. So how you doing in school? Your momma haven't been complaining about you lately" my dad asked. And Evelyn smiled at me. "Give my child a break she just got here all alone on that plane ride. Let her chill out" Evelyn smiled. "Thank you" I smiled and my dad just looked at me. "Okay okay! I'm doing good in school and it's wack how she only call to complain when I was on honor roll since school started" I said and leaned on Sharad. "Eww I didn't miss you!" He said pushing me. "Really?" I asked ready to cry. Ugh its the baby making me so emotional lately. "I'm kidding Jai. You bring all the girls to me unlike Ciara hating ugly self" Sharad said pulling me into a hug. And we started laughing. "My baby is here!!" Bella yelled running to me. I stood up and hugged her while she picked me up and spun me around. "Hi sister!!" I cheered hugging her back. "I missed you shawty and we fighting because you forget to text bitches and all busy" Bella said. And we started laughing. "I'm sorry and that's a two way street tuh!" I said crossing my arms. "You right but anyways I still missed you!!" She squealed hugging me again. "I miss you too sistaaaa" I said hugging her back. "Ya love stealing my sister!" Ciara joked and stood in between us. "Oh stop it LA you know you're my favorite" Bella said. "Let's invite the girls over so we can turn up since it's too cold to turn up outside" Ciara suggested. "Not tonight Ciara. I know there's a lounge out there somewhere that would make ya warm enough" my dad said and walked away. "Mommy" she whined to Evelyn. "Don't mommy me ya is some loud things in that room!" She laughed and turned up the TV. "Soooo brother can you drive us?" I asked Benjamin. He made a annoyed face but nodded his head. "Thank you!!" Ciara and I cheered jumping on him. "I didn't say I love ya" he laughed pushing us off. "Eww nobody wants to love you" Ciara said throwing up the deuces and grabbed my hand. We went into her room while they wrote their friends. I laid down and called Ashton.