𝕮𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌

Start from the beginning

"𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓲 𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓾" as Prince Ushijima stared at her and Tendou going nervous as she walked right up to him and gave her his hand. Taking her to the seat while he was beside her. Tendou was beyond happy that he wanted her to be his and cant wait for this future to come.

"I am gonna regret this" as He muttered and stood up, going in front and girls already thinking its them and he got annoyed by this.

He staired at he wanted and she already knew that it was her.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as He smirked when he was pretending that it wasn't her and she pouted in annoyance.

"𝓣𝓸𝓪𝔂𝓪 𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪" as Prince Iwazumi smirked and she sighed in relief.

He chose her and she was beyond happy and went right to him.

Taking his hand and went to the seat, the guys were quite amused that this was what the girl he wanted and they went on.

*Sighed

As someone stood up and called the girl that a certain Prince wanted.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as e calmly said.

"𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝔂𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓲" as Prince Yahaba called and the rest of the girls looked at her, mainly the four staring at her.

'Prince Yahaba wants KYOTANI?! And what happened between those two, did he do something to shock her' as all the girls thought wen they looked at her shockingly and Kyotani just stood there, beyond putting herself with thousands of questions on her head, but snaed when Kumini punched her on her armed and she playfully g
Aired at her as she smirked and Maki pushed her ul front to be with Yahaba.

She went to him and sat down while Yahaba was beside her as she stared at crowd nervously now.

"Alright" as someone stold and went next.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..."

"𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓪" As Prince Aran called and Kita smiled.

Going up to him and took his hand, smiling happily while he chuckled.

Sitting down while stood beside her.

"Alright, let's stop wasting time, better to keep going" as he muttered and stood up to walked upfront.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he looked around to find her, while she was hiding behind.

He got annoyed a bit when couldn't find her, so calling her name found find her easily.

"𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓲𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪" As Prince Sakusa called out for her ad she squeaked behind her twin.

Osami was shocked that Atsumi, her twin, manage to make this guys choose her and she was petrified look her face. Osami was happy for her and made her to got there, taking her hand to take her to Sakusa.

But someone stood up and also infront and called out,

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ"as he someone was about to leave and he needed to do it fast, good thing he quickly remembered her name...

"𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓲 𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪" As Prince Suna called and took Osami hand too as Osami was about to leave around that time and she was beyond shocked she was called as well, embarrassed by this and just shrugged it nervously.