𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

"That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said"

3rd Person's POV.
As the Introduction had ended, The ball has begun, people dancing, eating, and having great time.

While the Princes were waiting for their move, they kept an eye on each girl. But they knew they werent the ones they want, it's the girls that they saw and hoping to get close to them. So they had themselves a look out, but the hell of each other to see where their they looking for was aswell.

As the time went quickly by, the Royal Crier had a call out and this perked everyone's interest now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as The ball has already begun! The meeting shall begin. The Princes would come to you or you come to them in order to get to know each other. Who ever the Prince choses from a girl, will be their bride." As everyone gossiped and girls being pretty and girls saying 'goodluck' or 'he will be mine.'

"Are you ready?" As he said and the Prince stood up.

"Let the choosing... Begin!" As he said in a happy way and the Princes went down to meet the girls.

They though of not rushing quickly, but do it in a coincidenced way of doing so.

The Princes had talked to the other ladies for a while, Even the Tsunderes as well.

As for the girls, they had the night away if the ball, splitting but had to keep an eyes on each other and have a friends on their side. They talked to other people, greeting them and complementing them mostly.

By now they would usually be in their groups and that they are describe as and they had stocked together, checking things of why happened.

Cinnamon Roll Gorup's POV.
All of us, Hinata, Yachi, Yams, as the innocent girls, they were not sure why were are called like that. But they say it was because thy were pure and they didnt kind it.

Kenna and Ennoshita were with them and we went to talk around people, greeting them and all.

They enjoyed the night and hoping that a Prince can talk to them, or st least getting to know them. But they have to have the right time of doing this and just decided to relax and just see what will happen.

But a certain Prince got in the way from Yachi,

*bumped

"Off-" as Yachi was about to fall, but the Prince already caught her and helped her up.

"Ohh, that was close, you could've gotten hurt there" as he helped her and Yachi bowed saying thank you and apologized for bumping to him, till she looked up.

It was Prince Kiyouji who help her and hey both blushed.

As for the other four, they just watched the drama unfold and felt happy for Yachi.

"G-Good Evening your majesty!" As squeckdd and boerd to him.

Prince Kiyouji took her hand and lift her up,

"No need for formalities, you look quite pleasant for tonight" Ad he said and she blushed.

"Thank you Prince Kiyouji"

"Well, it seems the dance would be coming up, will you be my dance partner?"

"I'd be honoured, Prince" as Yachi bowed and Prince Kiyouji took her hand, leading her to the dancefloor and danced the night away.

As for them, they watched in awe as they danced and others have watched were shock o seeing her enjoying her might with the Prince.

The flir had looked at each other, but Hjnatannoticed a Prince kept looking that their direction.