𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

Mulai dari awal

Ennoshita noticed and turned around, seeing that Prince Tanaka was looking at them before looking away.

She giggled and he looked and got embarrassed that the beautiful girl saw him and giggled at his actions.

He sucked it up and just got his confidence on, turning to their direction and approaching the girl.

"Hello" as he smiled nervously.

"Hello to you to Prince Tanaka" as she smiled and bowed to him.

They had already started talking anot things and getting along.

As for the two, Yams happens to talk to Hinata for the mean till Yams had gotten tested from grabbing her wrist and gotten away.

Hinata looked at the direction and seeing a certain tall Prince Tsukishima taking her away and she shrugged it and smiled at her. Thinking about hat will happen to them and she just stood alone, Enno and Prince Tanaka went to the food court and talked there while Prince Tanaka yelled from time to time.

Seeing this and looked the girls that she doesn't know looking in envy and rage. She hope this doesn't happen to her when she talks to one of them.

Hinata was calmed down a d just looked around, till, someone tapped her shoulder and she turned around. Being shock from what she's seeing, It was a blushing Prince Kageyama.

She gulped and looked around, some girls were already glaring at her and she hope when this is done, he doesn't choose her.

"I-it's nice to m-meet you Prince Kageyama!" As she bowed to him and talked to him a cheery voice.

He also bowed and greeted her, happen to start a conversation.

"Why are you short?"

"Hey! I'm not that short, at least I can do a lot of things!"

"Like what?" As he smirked.

"I can play instruments which I love to a lot, and I'm quite a smart and responsible person" as she said with a pout on her face.

He chuckled,

"Alright, Prove it. So follow me" as he gestured a hand given to her.

She didnt want to do it, bt if this stops him from being annoying blueberry fo a Prince, she took it and followed him to who knows where.

As for Kenna, she already headed somewhere and went to get a drink, she was thirsty and just chilled out.

Well, being unexpected, what happened to the next group.

Mom's Gorup POV.
Them as the 'Mom's' of the gourd consisted of Suga, Akaashi, Yuko, amd Kita, they got along th ball pretty quickly.

The Miya twins were with them and dicided to stick in them fo a while.

But they had a feeling and looked at the Inncoent group, seeing the girls happen o talk to a Prince, till He had Yachi's hand and went to the dance floor, dancing through the ballroom and having fun.

They were shocked and being proud of Yachi showing her confidence.

As they saw this, they looked to the others Kenna was at the Food court setting a drink, Ennoshita seeing that she was talking to Prince Tanaka.

Yams was dragged by Prince Tsukishima and they took her somewhere, we kept an eye hoping nothing goes wrong. And they we realized, we saw that door, it was leading to the Catsle's garden they saw it and notice she was safe and looked at Hinata.

Seeing she looked nervous at Prince Kageyama but looked pissed now and they stopped and gave his hand to her and she looked hesitant, but took it leading her somewhere in the castle.