Dropping my stuff off in my room I got undressed and took a shower. I was meeting with Mars at her house so I can help her with her party. After getting out the shower I lotioned my body up and but on my blue matching Calvin Klein sports bra and panties with my blue crop pull over hoodie that stops at my breast and my light ripped jeans and my powder blues. I pony tailed the top of my hair and let the rest stay down. I put on my favorite sister peaches Mac lip gloss and my Jaidell necklace. I grabbed my phone after spraying my body with peppermint sweetness perfume. Walking out of the door Korey was just coming in with the Jackson brothers including Luis. "Yo Jai!!" He called after me. But I kept on walking and got in my car. Before driving off I texted Mars.

Me : I'm still on my way I just had to shower

Pretty : Lol its cool and so did I

Me : Okay. Omw

I turned my music all the way up as usual but I only played the X album by Chris Brown aka my other husband !! I got to Mars house less than like twenty minutes. And she lived in a gated community, that stripping money is doing her justice !! I called her phone so she can let me in.

"Hello?"

"I'm out front Mars"

"Okay I'm about to buzz you in boo"

"Okay". Ending the call Ashton sent me a text.

Ashton : You with that nigga right ?

Me : What are you talking about ?

Ashton : Since when you don't stay home ? And you changed your clothes ? Okay Jaidell. I see how you're going.

Shaking my head I walked through the gates as I called his phone.

"What your nigga went to the bathroom?"

"Ashton can you please stop?"

"Stop what? Cock blocking?"

"Baby you're taking this out of proportion! I'm at Mars house"

"Now you friends with her. That's where your new nigga is at? Over by her side?"

"Ashton I'm guessing since I found out you cheated you think I'm out for revenge when I'm not!! Damn how many times do I have to tell you that I love you?!"

"He must like being the side nigga ya probably laugh behind my back"

"Good bye Ashton" I said then hung up ready to toss this phone anywhere. "Hey boo what's up?" Mars asked hugging me. "Ashton thinks I'm cheating on him because of Tiffany loud ass" I said rolling my eyes. "What did she say? And are you thirsty?" She asked as we walked to her kitchen. "No I'm good. Thank, but we was talking about my old crush and I ran into him the other and I told them story and Tiffa y just went running her mouth" I said. "Damn this crazy! Well did you tell him that you're at my house?" She asked. "Yes and he said my new nigga lives over here but whatever. Let's get to business with this ninety's party" I said changing the subject. Since only talking about Ashton is going to get me even more mad than I'm already am. That boy has some damn nerves. Now he's going to pressure me because he cheated. "You sure? Because I'm can become Oprah for my Lil Swaggy" she smiled. "Yeah I'll deal with him when I'm heading back to my side" I smiled. "Okay so I want the party to be like two weeks before Thanksgiving so these people won't have no corny ass excuse about the holidays. But yeah two weeks before thanksgiving and the dress code has to be tight like real tight" Mars said. "I don't blame you. Lames loves getting away with boring ass adidas tracksuits. Like if you're going to wear a tracksuit it has to be colorful or like the old Levi's way" I said. "Damn I chose the right person" Mars smiled then slapped me a five. We started laughing. "So where is the party going to be? And how old are you turning?" I asked her. "Twenty and at some lounge that some nigga I fucks with own" she shrugged. I nodded my head. "Rose is your sister?" Mars asked. "That's Ashton cousin" I said. "Oh okay so I'll be nice because that girl got a attitude on her" she said. "Really?! Rose is a sweetheart" I said surprised she said that. "No shawty got her game face on when she come to the strip club. First of all we are all after the same thing. Yes we have different reasons for being there but oh well she acts stuck up to the max" Mars complained. "I'll talk to her because we are close" I said. "Yeah but let's get back to this party" she smiled. We went back to planning the party then she cooked for us. Making pepper steak, white rice and beans with cornbread. After eating we chilled for a little and made us piña coladas then I left. "Come back Jai" she said hugging. "For sure. I had fun" I said hugging her back. "Get home safe girl!" She yelled as I walked back to my car. "Thanks boo!" I said then got in my car. I called up Ashton so I can go talk with him.