Blasting music as I got ready for the strip club tonight, ohhhh I just might take their money. Let me stop and continue getting ready. Squeazing on my all white one piece body camo body suit I looked in the mirror. So I'm guessing this is the struggle big booty girls complain about ? And I started laughing at my thoughts. I want my slim body back anybody can take this butt if they want it. But waaaait then again the way it looked in this boody suit, I just might keep it. I slipped on my red pumps and grabbed my red clutch and my phone. Putting on my gold choker and Chanel watch Kiara walked in my room looking like somebody's wife. "Ki!!!" I yelled shocked by how sexy she looked. No flirting or anything but damn she won that !! "You like?" She smiled smooving her sides down. "Kiara I swear it feels like its your birthday" I smiled. "Whatever! You know you look good as fuck!! Oh and for the heads up say good bye to your virginity Ashton isn't going to be able to control himself tonight.... Spin around one time" Kiara said. And I spun around and then looked at her. "Yeah Jaidell you won!! You really won!!" Kiara cheered. We laughed. "Thanks boo!" I smiled then we hugged. We took pictures and here came Giselle. "Why are we so damn cute?! Like spare me some damn time!! We got to steal the show every time we step out?!" I bragged. "No she's not lying!" Giselle said looking at us. "Pleaaaase spin around for Selly real quick Jai!" Kiara said. I laughed at her and spun around showing off my curves. "Ashton is going to die!" Giselle squealed and spun me around again. "Stop ya!!" I laughed. "Nah we have to go show you off mommas!! Tiffany and Cassie is on their way" Giselle said. "Where we going?" I laughed noticing we were already outside of my house. "To the Jackson's house duhhhh!" Giselle said. "Oh don't use me as a excuse!!" I laughed feeling my phone vibrate from the Instagram love we got. Kiara rang the bell and stood there poking out her little butt. We laughed at her. Luis opened the door and his mouth dropped wide open. "What's all this about?" He smirked. "Oh we are still celebrating Jai birthday" Kiara shrugged. "Where is she?" He asked looking for me. Kiara stepped to the side and looked back at me. "Nahhhh.... Yo!!" Luis yelled making all the boys rush to the door plus their friends. "That's Jai?!" Marcus yelled. "Damn!!" Quincy and Dwayne yelled. "Ya better stop!!" I laughed. "Nah we treating you like a celeb tonight. Can we have a picture with the birthday girl?" Quincy smiled then grabbed my hand. I'm guessing no wasn't a option. I took hella pictures with them and also with my girls with the boys. "So what ya wanted to keep us comapny?" Luis smiled all up in my face. "No Kiara wanted Dwayne to see her and Giselle is with the same for Quincy" I shrugged. They both pinched me. "Ouch!" I said mugging them. What ?! Its the truth. "Awww but who you came over for then?" Marcus asked licking his lips. I laughed at him. Luis and Marcus better taim themselves. "Nobody Marcus I have a man" I said. And all the boys sucked their teeth and walked in the house besides the Jackson brothers. "Unuh!!" I laughed. "They really wanted you. Crushing niggas dreams and shit but go have fun. I'm going to text you" Luis smiled. I smirked at him then grabbed Kiara and Giselle hands. We walked away and Tiffany and Cassie was standing in front of my door. "When don't you drill shit Jai?!" Tiffany yelled. We hugged them. "Thanks Tiff, but if I was single we would all be taking somebody's man tonight but let's behave" I joked. "You not lying my nigga!!" Cassie cheered slapping me a five. I laughed then took pictures with them as well. Ashton was calling my phone so I picked up.

"Where you at?"

"On our way"

"Okay. We already outside"

"What you wearing shawty?"

"You'll see when you get here"

"Heard you". I laughed at him then hung up on him. And Luis texted me.

Luis : You coming back to my house tonight ?

Me : Goodbye Luis ✌

Luis : Why all that ? I'm saying though