As we walked in everybody was saying happy birthday to me until we got to class. And it still continued but you know Mr. Moore loves ruining stuff so everybody turned around facing him. Angelo walked in with three ballons and a gift bag. "Awww that's for me?" I smiled. That boy really don't take no for a answer ughhhh. "Yeah happy birthday ma" Angelo smiled. "Awww thank you. Did you talk to Cassie about this?" I asked looking at him. Mr. Moore was too into the smart board to care about us talking especially since we were barely loud. "Yeah she said its cool just no flirting shit" he shrugged then sat down. "Oh okay" I said. School was its usual besides the birthday love I was getting !! Kiara and Giselle took me to this reeeeeaaal fancy restaurant for my birthday. And the food and everything about the place was amazing !! Like go sistaaaaas.

Driving back to Giselle's house we were all excited talking about the Halloween party tonight. "Nah we really have to turn up for the birthday girl!" Giselle cheered. "Right! Hookah and all that!!" Kiara cheered. I laughed at them and we walked in Giselle house. "I'm going to take a quick nap so I can be fully energized" I yawned then curled up on Giselle bed. "Okay we're going to be on the balcony" Giselle said grabbing Kiara's hand. I closed my eyes and soon enough I ended up falling asleep.

"Its your party and you cry if you want to!!" Kiara and Giselle yelled shaking me awake. I laugehd and sat up in her bed. "Time to turn up?" I smiled. "Hell yeah!!!" They both yelled. I covered my ears while laughing. So we started getting ready while listening to music. Well basically dancing and getting ready. Putting on my baseball uniform and drew the black line under my eye and turned my hat backwards. "Jaidel I hate your cute ass!!" Kiara yelled pushing me aside. "What I do?" I laughed putting on my lip gloss. "Be cute but its okay" Kiara smiled. "Ignore her crazy ass! The question is are ya ready to turn up?" Giselle cheered. "Been ready!" Kiara and I yelled. "So we out of here!!" Giselle cheered. We helped her turn all her lights off and stuff before leaving the house. Then we hopped in a cab and I called Ashton on my way to the party. But his phone went to voicemail, tuuuhhh let that boy try me !! Ashton isn't like that let me chill out, I thought to myself. Walking into the party everybody yelled "surprise!!". My mouth dropped wide open, so all along this party was for me. And I wasn't sneaking ? Good job Giselle and Kiara. "Awww that was cute!" I giggled and wiped my falling tears. The music started blasting again so I joined the party and started dancing around. But my mom and Michael made everybody take pictures and then we were able to dance. Dancing my curls down I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath. Ashton popped up, I think he was a basketball player; its kinda dark in here. "Who am I?" Ashton smiled. "Nick Young!!" I cheered hugging him. He laughed hugging me back. "You know I had to sweat you on your birthday" he smiled. "Thank you Ashton" I blushed. "No problem let's go get something g to drink" he said grabbing my hand. But going to get drinks we were getting stoppedeveeytime we passed by somebody. "I feel famous" I giggled. "That's a good feeling?" Ashton smiled then walked with me while holding my waist. "Yeah I feel like Beyonce" I giggled and sat on the bar stool. My mom played herself with only having juice, soda and water. "Ash. I want to get drunk" I pouted. He laughed at me. "We can do that tomorrow" he said. "Doing what? Just lounging around?" I asked him. "Nah Rose getting us in the strip club" Ashton said. "You lying!" I said then pushed him. Ashton shrugged his shoulders "fine don't believe me". "Okay fine I believe you!! But neither of us look twenty five! She barely looks twenty five" I explained. "That's true but she have her connects so just enjoy your soda and juice then tomorrow its shot shots shot!!" Ashton chanted. I laughed and hugged him. "I love you so much" I mumbled. "Huh?" He asked. "I said I love you so much" I blushed. "Can't hear you" Ashton lied just trying to mess with me. I laughed. "I said I love you!!" I screamed stroking his ego. "Ohhh. I love you way more" he said then kissed my forehead. "Um its a shake your ass party not cuffing party!! Bye Ashton" Tiffany said snatching me off the stool while Kiara helped her drag me into the crowd. I couldn't even see Ashton anymore when they stopped pulling on me. "Y'all are some haters but Ki where Dwayne?" I questioned looking around. "They on their way. And so is Luis" she teased. I through up my deuces sign. "And so is Ashton". They both started laughing at me. "Y'all some hating ass how's" I laughed walking away from them. But got grabbed up to dance and I could've sworn it turned into a line just to dance with me. I'm guessing Kiara and Giselle invited majority of the people who came to my last part because I knew I seen some familiar faces ! Kaitlyn and Brianna helped me dance the boys away and then leaned on the wall again. "Hey y'all!!" I smiled hugging them. "Heyyy" they both smiled. "Thanks for saving me and um Brianna what was my stinka for Halloween?" I asked. "A pink lady bug look" Brianna smiled showing me Kapri in her cute tiny costume. "Awww my baby!! I miss her I'm such a fake cousin and god mommy! I only visited her what once or twice?" I said and pouted. "Girl please you're doing better than everybody else and you could take her this week if you want since its thatout of school thing" Brianna said. "Thanks Bri" I smiled. "Let's go back to dancing" Kaitlyn said then grabbed us back to the dance floor. So we started dancing with any and everybody; these boys don't be waisting no time. Looking down on the floor some girl was dancing on Ashton. To be honest I wanted to kick that girl head off, but I kept it cute and just watched them. I mean it is just dancing so I brushed it off. But neither of my girls were feeling the while dancing situation so Tiffany snatched her up and Kiara was right there ready to back her up right along with Cassie and Giselle. "Yo what the fuck?!" The girl yelled. "That's my bitch nigaa!! He's taken and you shouldn't be on him like that" Giselle barked. Not wanting no fight to break out I stepped in the middle. "Its cool ya but good looking" I said. "You sure?" Kiara asked ready to get the fight started. "Nah you good shawty. Ashton know he has a girlfriend right Ashton?" I asked then looked at him. He cleared his throat then nodded his head. "End of discussion let's go finish partying" I said dismissing everybody and walking away. Ashton grabbed me and spun me around to him. "That bothered you?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah but I easily brushed it off. Don't worry about it" I said. "I'm sorry Jai" Ashton said then kissed me. Thank god both Michael and my mom left the party or my ass would've got in trouble !! "Its cool" I said. "Alright come dance with me" he smiled. "Okay Swaggy P" I smiled and started dancing on him. See it was better to dead the issue than to ruin my birthday over a petty ass dance. When one she barely knew what she was doing and two Ashton wasn't even touching her.