In stories, love is simple, actually, it can be beautiful even when it's sad. In real life, when love is sad, it hurts... indeed it hurts. For me, love in stories is the easiest thing, cause in stories as soon as it begins soon as well it ends, but love never dies in stories... love always dies.

Mila placed the note back on Reggie's desk and soon after a note fell back onto her desk, which caused her to sigh. She was scared of his answer but reading it only made her laugh gently. Reggie was the one friend who had that ability, to even in the most serious conversation say something stupid yet brilliant.

If you love writing about love so much, why don't you just confess to Luke already?

In stories, love is simple, actually, it can be beautiful even when it's sad. In real life, when love is sad, it hurts... indeed it hurts. For me, love in stories is the easiest thing, cause in stories as soon as it begins soon as well it ends, but love never dies in stories... love always dies.

I never understood why love is so hard? You just have to take someone's hand and refuse to let go. I mean the best feeling you can feel is knowing someone will forever hold your hand, why can't you hold Luke's?

The rest of the week went rather fast, only change in Mila's plan was the fact that because of the current events, Caroline had decided to change the date of the party a week, meaning that Saturday the big Halloween party was going on.

This resulted in Bobby and her after school on Friday deciding to go Halloween shopping together, so after the last period Friday, Mila headed to her locker to put in her books, knowing Bobby was waiting at his car for her.

However, she was surprised to see all four boys standing by her locker, she took a deep breath as she opened it with a smile on her face. "Yes?" She asked as she looked at Bobby who bit his lip. You see Luke and Mila had still not talked to each other, which honestly for the other boys was horrible to hear about.

Therefore, at band practice, Reggie told Luke to get his ass off the coach and go talk to her. "Where have you been?" Luke blurred out, making the other boys take a step back, not wanting to be in the catfight that Mila was about to bring on him, however, she looked him dead in the eyes.

"... I was busy" Mila said as she looked at Luke, then at the boys behind him.

"Yea well I am so busy that I didn't even know you didn't talk to me for six days and twelve hours," Luke said as he crossed his arms looking at Mila.

"I'm ashamed to be his friend" Bobby whispered to Reggie, who tried to hold in his laughter.

Mila took a deep breath as she looked at Luke, she didn't want to yell at him, yet she kind of did.

"Well next time you decide to kiss me- please don't" Mila interrupted herself as she turned around, slamming her locker and walking towards the parking lot. Bobby sighed as he waved goodbye to the boys walking to Mila.

"Mila" Bobby took her hand and held her back as he looked into her eyes, he took a deep breath as you could see the pain in her eyes, she, of course, didn't want to be mad at Luke, but that small kiss kept repeating in her mind, as well as one of the first conversations she ever had with the boys.

"She confessed she was deeply in love with him" Reggie continued, "and his answer destroyed her" Alex said looking at her as well. "What did you answer?" Mila asked, looking at Luke's who's focused on his sandwich. Bobby laughed looking at Mila. "I believe his words were: "What's your name again?"

She didn't want to end like that, she didn't want to confess her feelings only for him to hurt her.

"Caroline and Luke are just friends Mila" Bobby spoke, his hand still around her wrist, she didn't look him in the eyes as he nodded. "I know... Caroline is with Aera" She answered taking her hand to herself.

"Can we just go... buy those costumes?" She asked, Bobby, didn't know what to answer therefore he nodded slowly and walked with her to his car. They didn't speak at all until a bad romance song came on the radio and they both began singing loudly.

"Okay, so what's your costume?" Bobby asked as they walked into a thrift shop downtown, Mila bit her lip as she smiled. "I think I'm going to be cupid, I mean Reggie once called me cupid because in my books I make people fall in love" She giggled, causing Bobby to smile brightly nodding.

"I'm going to be a pirate," Bobby said as he walked to the white shirts he saw in the corner, they looked in every corner of the room, talking about everything and nothing.

If you would have told Bobby, he would be doing this with the school's weirdo, not only that but actually believe him and she was becoming very close friends.

He would have laughed in your face and said never in a million years. But there he was finding clothes and laughing at the ugly ones, with the one girl in his life, who he feels can truly see him for who he is.