Prac: it's okay bhabhi.... please don't cry... tomorrow you will go to your house for pag phera..

Then after  graha pravesh , she is sitting in abhi's bed

Her eyes are shedding tears continuously....she closes her mouth with her palm and sobs like a child...

Why is life so cruel to her.... today is her marriage but she can't cherish the happiness...

She doesn't want this marriage...

Suddenly Abhi opened the room making pragya startled...she wipes her tears immediately...He rushed inside the washroom and stood under the shower...his mask finally fell off...he dropped on his knees and started to weep....he hoped that this running chill water will wash away his haunting memories too...silly him...his wounds are still fresh...

He doesn't want this marriage..

Both poor souls are struck on their past...both doesn't want to be happy as they know their happiness always comes with a price tag...

Abhi comes out of the closet and sees pragya removing her jewels...

Abhi opens his mini fridge and takes a bottle...he is not an alcoholic but today he needs this to calm his mind and forget his pain otherwise he will surely do something that will hurt pragya...

Pragya sees that and says," suniye"

Abhi looks at her...

Pragya hesitantly asks," can I ask you something"

Abhi immediately says," I can't give divorce"

Pragya looks at him confusedly...

Ab: whaat? I already warned you but you are the one accepted this marriage ....now I can't divorce you and hurt my family... You should have stopped this marriage before itself and now the marriage is over and you will be Mrs.Abhishek Prem Mehra forever.....

Pragya looks at him shocked

She stammers," n..no..I ..."

Abhi glares at her," no? What do you mean by no?..."

He Furiously marched near her and says," listen pragya....you should never hurt my family... and I will never allow you to..."

Pragya cuts him," but"

Abhi roared

Ab: don't speak in middle..

His roar send shivers through her spine...

Seeing her panicked look he calms down and thinks,' I badly need one drink now'

Ab: tell

She lowers her gaze and says

Pr: I will behave like you wish...

Abhi nods and about to open the bottle but pragya holds the bottle...

Pr: can I ask you something?

Seeing his face changing, she suddenly says," not divorce"

Ab: other than divorce , you can ask me anything ....I will surely give you...

Pr: from today you should not drink and smoke...

Abhi looks at her for sometime .... pragya looks away not able to take his piercing gaze..

Abhi hands the bottle to her and lays on the bed and switches off the lights ..

Pragya slowly walks near the bed and tries to switch on the night lamp...

Seeing her struggling abhi says," that bulb is fused"

Pragya then takes her mobile and switches on the flash and lays on the bed...

Both are laying on the bed and staring at the dark ceiling.... their hearts are heavy....

Abhi badly wanted a drink but he gave his word to his wife and Abhishek Prem Mehra is man of his words...

Pragya touched her mangalsutra and wipes her tears...

She doesn't want to shed a drop of tear anymore ....she accepted her life.... now she is Abhishek Prem Mehra's wife ....

She hugged the pillow close to her heart and closed her mouth with her hand and sobs...her heart and stomach hurted badly as she is trying to control her tears....

She wanted to scream and sob loudly but she decided to bury her pain within herself

Abhi heard her soft muffles...he got furious...

Abhi's pov;
   Now why is she crying? Is that because she married me? Mistake is hers... because of her even my life became complicated..

Abhi suddenly gets up and opens a pill bottle...

After taking the pill he lays down and closed his eyes...

He heard her muffles and slowly drifted to sleep ..

Pain changed these two poor souls...he became rude whereas she became silent...

*********

To be continued....

*******

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...